Wekiva Forest Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Wekiva Forest Animal Hospital is committed to strengthening the human-animal companion bond. We feature clean facilities, a caring doctor and a friendly staff. We even have separate cat and dog waiting areas. Our animal care services include exams, vaccinations, general and advanced surgeries, an in-house lab, general and advanced dental procedures and behavior counseling.
- At Wekiva Forest Animal Hospital, we treat a variety of animals including cats, dogs, rabbits, ferrets and pocket pets too! We appreciate the great confidence and trust clients place in us by choosing our hospital to care for their pets. Our services include the following: Boarding Complete Companion Animal Care Dentistry Diagnostic Services On Site Diagnostic Ultrasonography Dietary and Nutritional Counseling Elective Surgeries and Orthopedics Examinations, Vaccinations, Surgery and Medicine Geriatric Care Grooming Medical Diagnostics and Hospitalized Treatment Pet Food and Supplies Radiology Routine Health Examinations Routine Small Animal Medical and Surgical Services Routine Surgeries Small Animal Medicine and Surgery for Cats and Dogs Wellness and Preventive Medicine
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, travelers checks, debit, check, cash, discover
- In Sanford on State Road 46 just west of I-4.
- We feature clean facilities, a caring doctor and a friendly staff. We even have separate cat and dog waiting areas. Our animal care services include exams, vaccinations, general and advanced surgeries, an in-house lab, general and advanced dental procedures and behavior counseling.
- Aaha Member OF American Animal Hospital THE Association,Avma American Veterinarian Medical Association,Fvma Florida Veterinarian Medical Association
- Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Veterinary Specialty Services
Dr. Frank is a wonderful caring vet. He has taken time to answer questions that arose after our appt over the phone in detail. He diagnosed in 1 visit what another vet never diagnosed despite extensive & expensive testing. We highly recommend him.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Dr. Frank removed a tumor from my cat's leg. The stitches had poorly placed and the cat's skin at been puckered and not sutured correctly. He had a vet tech remove the stitches and did not examine the cat at all himself. The tech even mentioned there was a red spot we needed to keep an eye on. The vet still did not examine the cat himself. Within and hour or two of being home, the cat's leg had opened up from ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I could not disagree more with the previous review. Our two dogs have been patients of Dr. Frank for over 2 years, and we have been very pleased with the service that he and his office staff have provided. We have been in the office several times for both check-ups and sick visits, and we board both of our dogs with the practice on a regular basis. I feel that Dr. Frank is very honest, non-judgemental, and caring whe... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I initially went to this vet because I had moved and the location was the closest to my house. I even went into work late that day because my cat was sick, and I wanted them to diagnose her. I was there for ten minutes while they gave her a shot. I paid over $50 to not even find out the real problem. I was also told that my cat didn't need an annual check-up because apparently cats don't need them every year. Th... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Besides a few bad experiences with the front desk people (being ignored, rude behavior), I never got a good feeling about the doctor. He diagnosed my cat with diabetes and for about 8 months. I got all of my supplies through them (insulin, needles, prescription food...). One day I called in to get the insulin refilled and they had no record of the vet ever diagnosing my cat. ...missing records? ...and of course... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch