I could not have asked for a better experience from the employees and this store. I have purchased several power sports over the years and this, out of state, experience was by far the best ever. The staff is very knowledgeable and easy to work with and extremely accessible by phone and email. Throughout the process I had the pleasure of speaking with the Dealer/GM and he went above and beyond the call of duty to ins... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Seminole PowerSportsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Founded in 1975. Seminole POWERSPORTS is a POWERSPORTS dealership that provides NEW and PRE-OWNED inventory of motorcycles. Scooters. WATERCRAFTS and utility vehicles. It offers vehicles of various makes. Including honda. Kawasaki motors and Yamaha Corporation. The Company is a more than 44.000-SQUARE-FOOT facility. Seminole POWERSPORTS provides credit solutions through THIRD-PARTY lending institutions. In addition. It operates parts and service departments. The Company provides online vehicle service request options. Seminole POWERSPORTS also offers an online marine service request form. It provides an online accessory catalog and shopping cart. The Company offers an online customer survey form and guest book. Seminole POWERSPORTS is located in Sanford. FL
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 843-5118
- Seminole PowerSports is a 44,000 sq. ft. superstore, providing new and used motorcycles, ATV's, Side X Sides, road bikes, dirt bikes, scooters, cruisers and personal water craft. We offer a vast inventory of parts and accessories. We offer an on-site comprehensive service center which repairs and maintains all brands, including Suzuki, Triumph, and Harley-Davidson. We consistently have the largest inventory of new and used powersports equipment. Whether it is a Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Sea-Doo, or BRP Can-Am, we know, and have, the parts and accessories you're looking for to get the most out of your powersports experience and we are staffed and ready to meet your repair, maintenance, and performance requirements. We have been servicing Seminole, Orange, Lake, Volusia, and Brevard counties for over 25 years, and have built our reputation as the #1 dealer in Central Florida based on customer service and satisfaction. Stop by, check us out, and see what you've been missing. We are located in Sanford, Florida.
- CanAm, Honda, Kawasaki, Seadoo, Yamaha
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, financing available, paypal, cash, insurance, travelers checks
- Seminole PowerSports is a 44,000 sq. ft. Super Store. We specialize in Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, BRP, SeaDoo, and CanAm. We are located conveniently off I-4 and 417 in beautiful Sanford, Florida. Our physical address is 1200 Rinehart Rd Sanford, FL 32771. Please call 1-800-843-5118 or visit us at www.seminolepowersports.com. We are #1 in Fast Fun.
- Seminole PowerSports Service Department has almost 18,000 square feet of space, occupied by twelve (12) active bays with lifts, 2 wash/detail bays, and an upper level mezzanine level for indoor unit storage with an elevator. In addition, the rear of the facility has 3 sets of PWC racks which can accommodate 54 skis, a 1400 gallon ETHANOL FREE fuel tank, and a state-of-the-art mobile Dynojet 250i dynamometer. All of our technicians are MMI graduates and certified by our manufacturers. We are ready, willing, and capable to meet all of your service, maintenance, and performance needs. Our dedicated service team will take care of your needs with a level of professionalism seldom found in the recreational vehicle industry!
- English, Spanish
Parks Motor Group
JP CYCLES INC
- Boat Dealers, Personal Watercraft, Motorcycle Dealers, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Renting & Leasing, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & Service, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Parts & Supplies, Sporting Goods
- Other Information:
Just recently purchased a new Sea Doo at PowerSports and the experience could not have been better! From Zach in Sales to all the fantastic guys in Parts & Service, PowerSports made my family's dream of getting back on the water in style a reality. Thank you PowerSports!!! :)Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
SEMINOLE POWERSPORTS IS THE BEST RENTAL PLACE EVER!!! The Owner Kirby and his employees where professional and relatable! We 1st rented from them in 2012 but this last rental we were looking to rent their Spyder Rs for 2 days and a 3rd for free but someone else had the pleasure of getting it 1st but the Owner Kirby went out of his way the not only find us a CanAm rental that we wanted and didn't have at the moment bu... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
WELL WOULD NOT ADVISE TAKING OLDER BIKES BEFORE 03 to them.... Lets see took bike in after my YZF600 2001 with only 5200 original miles to get serviced after being in storage for 2 years. Never got to really enjoy the bike. Simple chain adjustments and fluid changes the bike run like a dream until 1/2 mile down the road that's when my engine blown out completely ... Had bike towed to there shop that same day they sai... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
ive been here a few times just curious about the new models and pricing and a sales person came over right away to assist me in my "kicking the tires" they were very helpful and patient with my wasting their time, i will most likely buy my next bike from them in the future i have not used the service center so i cant rate itLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Dropped my 2012 Can-am, a $14,000.00 atv purchased in Nov. 2011 for repairs and had take it back because the repair was inadequate and the plastics now look like they have been sanded, there is pitting and white spots. Greg Hale service manager did correct the mistake made on the repair but refused to take responsibility for the damaged Plastics stating damages are from trail riding. Anyone who rides knows, plastics ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I'm a beginner bike rider, so I went in there to talk about bikes and which one would be best for my height. I walked around the entire show room for 15mins not one employee tried to help me. And when I finally got someones attention (I had to make myself known) I was treated horribly. I will not be going back there to make my purchase. These reviews aren't lying, the service is horrible. Don't even waste your time/m... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Don't waste your time with this place. I went to Seminole Powersports to buy a Yamaha V-Star, I was shown around the showroom floor by Enrique "Rick" Santiago. This guy was rude, condescending, and not willing to negotiate on the bike, obviously suffering from Napoleon Syndrome. When I asked if he would work with me on the price he said "I doubt it these are 2012's...it's not like we are going to give ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse