We got in a small accident in our brand new 2010 Prius on a trip from Tennessee to Florida. We called our insurance company and filed a claim, David Maus Collision was one of the approved repair facilities. Having lived in Orlando for 6+ years prior to moving to TN we had heard of David Maus Toyota and were confident that they would take care of our vehicle. We drove it to the collision center on Monday morning, Jon took a look @ the vehicle and made an appointment for us to bring it b...view moreack the next day (Tuesday). We took the vehicle in the next day, by 11am on Wednesday Morning the vehicle was done, it looked perfect! This ordeal could of easily ruined our Vacation, but it didnt, and we believe it was because of the excellent service @ David Maus :) . I would highly recommend this repair shop to anyone who has been in an accident in their Toyota :)view less
David Maus Scion
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- David Maus Toyota is a dealership that does Whatever It Takes for its customers by providing a fun, fast and easy car buying experience both online and on-site. David Maus Toyota also has an award winning Service Department.
- Extra Phones:
: (407) 831-9788
: (407) 647-3352
TollFree: (866) 624-8331
: (866) 956-7479
- Payment method:
- amex, carte blanche, check, debit, jcb, mastercard, discover, visa
- We are located off of I-4, minutes from Orlando!
- David Maus and the David Maus Toyota employees have been involved in the Central Florida community through donations, fundraising events and volunteering. Here are a few of the community initiatives:The David Maus Toyota Service Department established the Service Contribution Program "SCP" which donates to a charitable organization each month. Through the years over $225, 000 in monetary fund's and in-kind items have been donated to such charities as American Heart Association, Susan G Komen Foundation, Meals on Wheels, Relay for Life of the American Cancer Society, Autism Speaks, and much more.The David Maus employees cook and serve dinner to the Ronald McDonald House of Central Florida once a month. They provide food for the residents who are staying at the home and assist in serving. One resident on March 8th wrote: "Thank you for taking the time to feed my family. One resident on March 8th wrote: "Thank you for taking the time to feed my family. Blessings!" - The Bond FamilyIn 2005, David Maus and a group of volunteers established the David Maus Foundation. By holding fundraising events the David Maus Foundation, with the support of local businesses and residents, has donated to Camp Boggy Creek, Crohn's and Colitis Foundation, Disney Children's Hospital, and the Ronald McDonald Houses of Central Florida. The various donations and sponsorships with the Ronald McDonald House has given the David Maus Foundation the honor of helping to raise over $400, 000 and underwrite two rooms for the families to stay, cost free.Due to the dealership's extensive community participation, David Maus and his staff have been featured in Time Magazine for their involvement with such charities as Ronald McDonald House ( 2009, 2008 & 2007 issue ), Children's Miracle Network ( 2006 issue ), Sports and Drugs Don't Mix Charity for Kids, ( 2005 issue ), Lake Mary Police Department D.A.R.E. program ( 2004 issue ), and Baby DJ with XL 106.7 ( 2003 issue ).David Maus Toyota is also the seven-time recipient of the Chairman's Award and Excellence Award in all categories of sales, service and parts by Southeast Toyota.
- New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Accessories, New Truck Dealers, Car Rental, Automobile Parts & Supplies
i went to david maus to buy a truck for work. The next day when i turn it on to hed to work the check engine light came on so i took it to the service dept to have it looked at. Mind you this was a CERTIFIED car. Well aparently they themeselves had no idea what was wrong with it and they kept the truck for THREE DAYS.......the service team there SUCKS they know nothing about anything and they dont return your phone calls. so i broke the contract, got my money back and went somewhe...view morere else to buy my truck. That place sucks in customer service so be careful before u go there!!view less
went to buy a truck and ended up bringing the truck the next day to the dealership because the check engine light came up. Mind you this was a "certified" vehicle. To make the story short they ended up leaving the truck for 3 days because apparently they themselves had no idea what was wrong with it. The service team there sucks...noone knows anything and they pass you on to other people who dont wont even call you back! I ended up braking the contract and got my money ba...view moreck....... needless to say i wont go there anymore!!view less
I'm really disapointed with their commitment with their customers!\r
I had been contacted the seller regarding an used car. We had already defined the price, fees and tax.\r
I was just waiting for their evaluation to define the trade in conditions.\r
After many attempts to talk to him by phone, the seller answered the calling and told me the car was sold to another customer.\r
I was really suprised with their honesty.\r ...view more
They are DISGUSTING!\r