We stayed here recently and it was awesome. The staff were over the top friendly and helpful. They printed our plane tickets and faxed several things for my job for me with a smile. The room was clean and did not smell, as it does in some rooms with carpet in FL. The view of the lake was beautiful and relaxing. The pool was a little shabby but clean and there were several local restaurants. The front desk even ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Budget InnAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Located in Historic Sanford, one of the oldest established cities in Central Florida, the Budget Inn offers convenient and centralized access to all of the of attractions. Nearby and in our vicinity are downtown\xB4s First Street, Farmers Market every Saturday and a wealth of leisure activities in Lake Monroe\xB4s stunning waterfront. It is also within easy driving distance to Orlando and a wide range of theme parks.A little bit further are to World Class attractions and entertainment in Orlando, stay at Budget Inn Sanford for great value in accommodations. Guests can start the day with complimentary coffee or tea served in the lobby. Rooms are equipped with air?conditioning, heating and free wireless Internet service. Budget Inn Sanford also brings more amenities for travelers like free parking, non?smoking rooms, outdoor swimming pool and facilities for meetings and banquets. Front desk information and service is available 24 hours.The inn is a short drive from local sights such as Sanford Museum, Holocaust Memorial Resource, Universal Orlando, Wet \xB4n Wild water park and Sea World.Don't Delay, Call Budget Inn in Sanford Today.
- High Speed Internet
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, diners club, amex, all major credit cards
- Located in Sanford (North Orlando), Budget Inn Sanford is within the vicinity of Timacuan Golf Club and Central Florida Zoo. This hotel is within the region of Lake Monroe and Sylvan Lake Park.
- Hotel Pool Meeting Facilities
- Hotels, Corporate Lodging, Hotels-Apartment, Lodging, Motels, Resorts, Bed & Breakfast & Inns
Good luck trying to get a decent night sleep here. The rooms are very noisy. Expect to hear people walking by outside your room all through the night, hearing through the walls into the next room, and hearing people walk up and down the stairs. Accommodations may be up to par if you are 19 and on Spring Break from College otherwise take your Clorox clean-ups! Good luck trying to get a hold of a human at the front ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse