Walt's Danville Service
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Since 1970, Walt's Danville Service has been providing San Ramon with the automotive repairs they need to safely return to the road. We are committed to providing excellent service at a fair, honest price. Our family-owned business still clings to the traditional values it was founded upon: integrity, honesty and respect. We have been servicing the Tri-Valley area for more than 40 years, growing as a leader in the industry. Our team of skilled technicians is always prepared to help, no matter the type of car trouble our customers have. We provide repairs and services you can depend on. Whether your vehicle failed a smog test or needs a headlight restoration, we can help! We are the most comprehensive automotive repair shop in the San Ramon area, working on all makes and models. Our shop is committed to offering customers helpful information and great service, even following up on their vehicle performance after we work on it. As a customer-orientated shop, you can trust us to find the most effective, efficient solution for your car troubles. We are also the only shop in Danville and San Ramon to be certified by the State of California, allowing us to perform smog repairs under the Consumer Assistance Program.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (925) 328-0121
- AC Delco, BMW,Pontic,Mazda,Ford,Volvo, Jasper Transmissions, Motorcraft
- Payment method:
- cash, discover, master card, visa, debit
- San Ramon, CA Danville, CA Alamo, CA Dublin, CA Black Hawk, CA
- ASE Master Certified BBB Member STAR Certified
- Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, Automobile Parts & Supplies
- Other Information:
I've been taking my car to Walt's auto service for yrs. The staff has always treated me very well. I never worry about them taking advantage of me and that's a nice feeling. I have and will continue to recommend them to all my friends. Awesome place awesome people!!!
Excellent service. I brought a 2003 silver Nissan Xterra in to be inspected before I bought it from a private seller. The mechanic was professional, knowledgeable, THOROUGH, and went above and beyond. I was able to buy the car with confidence and a piece of mind knowing what exactly I was buying. I will definitely be a repeat customer.