San Ramon Veterinary HospitalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Our approach focuses on the total health of your pet, and we are dedicated to providing loving care for our animal friends with understanding, direction and compassion. The members of our medical care team all have pets and understand the special relationship you have with your furry friend. Our goal is to treat your pet as we would our own. We strive to maintain excellent communication with you so that you are able to provide your pet with the best life possible. Every day, each and every one of us looks forward to assisting you with the care of your pets. Come by to meet our staff and tour our facility. Recently, San Ramon Veterinary Hospital was honored to have been awarded the highest level of accreditation by the American Animal Hospital Association. Only 14% of all small animal veterinary practices in the U.S. have achieved this honor by meeting or surpassing over 900 standards for facilities, medical equipment, practice methods and pet health care management. Dr. Glen Weber, Owner and Hospital Director of San Ramon Veterinary Hospital, along with his professional Pet Health Support Team, has been ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“Caring for Your Furry Friends in San Ramon since 1980ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â. He is a graduate of Purdue University. Dr. Weber was honored as San Ramon Chamber Business Person of the year in 2006 and San Ramon Club Rotarian of year in 1995. He is a Past-President of San Ramon Rotary Club and a Past-President of Contra Costa Veterinary Medical Association.
SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
*Physical Examinations & Vaccinations
*Diagnostic & Internal Medicine
*Surgery & X-Ray
*Skin & Ear Problems
*Senior Pet Care
*First Year Puppy & Kitten Pediatric VIP Plans
*Dental Care & X-Rays
*Microchip Pet I.D.s & DNA Testing
*Allergy Testing & Treatment
*Flea & Tick Control
- Certifect, Frontline Plus, Heartgard Plus, Hill's Prescription Diets, Hill's Science Diets
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, master card, visa
We areÂ convenientlyÂ located on San Ramon Valley Blvd between 7-Eleven and Nations and across the street from Safeway.
- SRVH offers same day appointments, as well as, convenient drop off hours.
AAHA-American Animal Hospital Association
AAFP-American Association of Feline Practitioners
AVMA-American Veterinary Medical Association
CCVMA-Contra Costa Veterinary Medical Association
CVMA-California Veterinary Medical Association
San Ramon Vet. Hosp.
San Ramon Vet.
San Ramon Vet. Clinic
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
Dr. G is just the best. He's treated my dog and cats and I could not be happier. He's kind, considerate, and very professional. He's gone out of his way to provide the best care for my loved ones - and they are my love ones. I know that when I take them in, they will get all the love and treatment they need.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse