This is really a bad hospital. You should avoid it as much as possible. They offer you tests you don't need and they only care about money. Their ER is complete ripoff. When I try to argue with them about some items in bill they reported to a collection company that notorious for harassing customers. For all emergencies now I use Valley Care in Pleasanton which is much more ethical and professional.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
San Ramon Regional Medical CenterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center is a 123-bed, acute care hospital providing 24-hour emergency care, inpatient and outpatient services. The hospital opened its newly expanded Emergency Department in April 2011. A pediatrician from Children's Hospital Oakland is on duty in the hospital 24 hours a day. Hospital programs include Blood Conservation, Breast Center, Cardiac Care, Cancer Care, Diabetes Management, Birthing Center With A Level 2 Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery, Infusion, Robotic Surgery, Occupational Medicine, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Spine And Joint Treatment, Outpatient Therapy Services, Stroke Program, And Sport Performance Institute. This year the hospital opened the San Ramon Regional Medical Pavilion in the Gale Ranch Shopping Center providing offices for primary care physicians.
- * 24-Hour Emergency Services in Our Newly Expanded Emergency Department * Blood Conservation Program * Breast Center * Cardiac Rehabilitation Program * Cardiac Services * Diabetes Management Program * Family Birthing Center of San Ramon * Infusion Center * Joint Replacement Program * Lymphedema Treatment * Minimally Invasive Prostatectomy * Minimally Invasive Surgery * Multidisciplinary Medical Team * Newborn Hearing Screening Program * Non-Surgical Options * Occupational Medicine Wellworks * Our Spine Specialists * Outpatient Surgery Center at San Ramon * Pediatric Services * Pediatric Therapy Services * Robotic and Computerized Da Vinci(TM) Surgical System * Robotic Assisted Partial Knee Resurfacing * Speech & Language Therapy Services * Sports Performance Institute (SPI) * Stroke Program * Surgical Options * The Spine Specialists * Therapy Services * Understanding Back Pain * Wound & Ostomy Care Services
- Payment method:
- debit, check, all major credit cards, financing available, insurance
- San Ramon Regional Medical Ctr
Profit Hospital,Private For Profit Hospital
San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Inc.
- Surgery Centers, Medical Centers, Medical Clinics, Hospitals, Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency Care Facilities, Health & Welfare Clinics, Clinics