ALFRED TAN, M.D. -Family Medicine, WALK-IN CLINICAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Our medical office provides access to convenient, affordable, and quality primary care that serves the acute and chronic healthcare needs of our patients. Our basic office visit costs $59. You are welcome in our office regardless of your insurance status. Call us to schedule an appointment, same day appointments available. We look forward to serving you.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (925) 362-8117
- Provides professional, convenient and affordable healthcare to all patients.
- NO insurance necessary.
- New patients welcome.
- Saturday office hours available.
- Call office before coming to ensure the physician is in. Access healthcare without hassles!
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check
- This medical office is located at the corner of Bollinger Canyon Rd. and Dougherty Rd. at Gale Ranch Plaza (near Safeway). Take Highway 680, exit Bollinger and go East 1.8 miles, Gale Ranch Plaza on the left after the light. Office is on second floor over Chase/Provident Bank Building.
- Dr.Tan is a graduate of UCSF Medical School and has been practicing family medicine in the East Bay over 25 years.
- San Ramon Regional Hospital
Alfred Tan Physician
Dr. Alfred Tan
- Clinics, Medical Clinics, Urgent Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons
I woke up this morning sick and don't have a regular doctor to go to. I called a few doctors offices and they said I could be seen in 2-3 days (what !). I called this medical office and they said they could see me immediately. Dr. Tan was super nice and very helpful. I started on antibiotics and by the afternoon was feeling so much better. I hate being sick. So happy I found Dr. Tan and medical care so fast !!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Love Doctor Tan, he is the best !! I was very comfortable with him, telling him very personal things. He made me feel likeI could stop worrying about myself, that he would do all the worrying for me. He has great bedside manners and seems knowledgable about his profession. He is not judgmental or preachy. I liked that he gave me samples of medications before having to go buy expensive medication that I didn't know m... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse