""Nightmare in San Pablo!""
This was by far the worst nightmare that no human nor animal should ever have to experience in a dining capacity or any other capacity for that matter! 1st of all, ""Totally Thuggish!"" We came here to eat, and I was sorry to have left my A-K at home! I work in the pest control industry, and I would turn these people in to the proper licencing authorities if they were one of my customers! The food will deffinately give you something to remember and probably something you'll never forget! Don't eat it! My wife was standing in line behind a rather large woman who decided to open the toxic gas gates with absolutely no reserve nor remorse! Letting it ""RIP"" in public is disgusting to say the least! But, in line where people are waiting toeat???!!!!!!!!!! The sushi was old and had a sawdustlike palate to it! Last but certainly not least, There was a nice heathy ""filth feeding incect,""complete with an egg sack that decided to pay us a visit at our table! At least his visit brought more pleasure than the non-English speaking waitress who wanted to argue the bill that we wouldn't pay! The owner didn't seem to have a problem though, as soon as showed her my Ca. State licence and assured her that I would gladly pay the bill, just as soon as I explain my case in front of the FDA, Co. Ag. Comissioner, CA. Health Dept., And the people who control your business licence, Ca. Dept. of Consumer Affairs & the Better Business Burea! This place is absolutely substandard in my opinion, even as far as cheap buffets go! So do yourself a favor, If you are trying to commit suicide, don't eat here, you deserve to go in peace!