Small Fry Dance ClubAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Small Fry Dance Clubs mission is to instill a love of dance in children, their family, and their community. Each dancer will be challenged to strengthen their body awareness, spatial awareness, flexibility, balance, creativity, movement technique, and appreciation of the performing and creative arts. We want dancers to crave movement for physical fitness, artistic outlet, and even emotional comfort. Our goal is to provide age-appropriate movement classes and performance opportunities for toddlers, preschoolers, and school age children. No matter the degree of each childs dance goals, discovering movement should be nothing but empowering. Dance starts here!
- Small Fry Dance Club offer kids dance classes ages 9mo to 5yrs. Small Fry is trusted by parents all over the Bay Area and were recently awarded the Hall of Fame medal by Bay Area Parent Magazine. We have an age appropriate curriculum, performance opportunities, a highly qualified staff and much more! We offer 1 free trial class to all new students.
- Payment method:
- cash, check, master card, visa
- Hayward Park, Sand Harbor, Neighborhood 4
- Free Trial Class Crawl About Classes Toddler Dance Classes Music & Movement Classes Dance & Performance Classes
- English, Spanish
- Dance Companies, Dance Halls, Preschools & Kindergarten