Project Ninety IncAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Established in 1972, Project Ninety is a private, nonprofit organization that offers alcohol and drug recovery services for individuals and families. The organization provides residential substance abuse treatment programs that include family communication, literacy enhancement, housing assistance, job skills development, and medical, dental and vision care. It offers individual and group counseling services, as well as organizes dance shows, sports events and excursions. Project Ninety conducts family groups to include spouses, children, parents and siblings in an individual s recovery process. The organization provides treatment services for individuals with cooccurring disorders. It manages Intermission House, which offers substance abuse treatment services for adolescents.
- substance abuse treatment
- South Claremont, Central San Mateo, Downtown San Mateo
Project Ninety Corp
- Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers