I was there for a foot massage originally but ended up doing the full body massage as well. It was a good experience.
- The price is very low, the full body massage is only $45 an hour, which is really cheap for the service provided.
- The lady was pretty nice she always had a smile on her face and she asked for my feedback at the end of my session which was kind of her.
- The environment was decent. They have candles, background music, flowers and everything and the restroom is pretty clean.
- The place is kinda hard to find. I still couldn't figure out how to get into the parking lot so I ended up parking on the street.
- The place is next a train station so you can hear the train coming and going. This didn't bother me much since there's background music.
Overall, the place is decent, and very cheap, so I would probably go again.