Best Western Coyote Point Inn
480 N Bayshore Blvd, San Mateo, CA 94401
Fax: (650) 347-9991
Price Range : Average
Check-In Time: 3 PM
Check-Out Time: 11 AM
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, 24-hour front desk, Express check-out, Free breakfast, Fitness facilities, Sauna, Spa tub, Garden, Business center, Bar/lounge, Conference space
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Cable TV service, Television, Coffee/tea maker
No coupons available at this time.
09/04/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I'm living in Vegas, had no idea of the place we were booking for 4 days.. expected the worse because of the price. my wife is an ex-guide, myself an ex tour bus driver.. shes traveled the world, myself all over the states. The place was close to perfect. the room was large, clean, quite. Had everything we needed- fridge, micro.. and no charge to park car, plus a great garage with all sorts of room. location was super, people were very very nice and professional.. My main want was to have a breakfast so that our two family's could meet and eat together before going out for the day.. the breakfast was well stocked and close to perfect, each morning. my one request would to have had scrambled eggs every morning, ( we had only once) and not the hard boiled.we will stay there again in a heartbeat.. As far as the tour groups that stayed there, we welcomed all the fresh faces and happy travelers.....
If your not into that, stay at the Ritz.
05/03/2010Provided by Citysearch -
1. They note down credit card information on note full information (credit card number and expiry date), they did it at least two occasions with me.
2. Front-desk associate watching intolerable contents on laptop, and avoiding basic services by not giving EVEN room key while check-in, customer has to ASK for the key, they are so busy in watching laptop.
3. Gym was not working for 7+ weeks, repeatedly mentioned about it and no response.
4. Dan Karki never ever respond to any of my voice mails on customer issues, at least Dan Karki not called back on 4 voice mails.
5. Bugs were found on pillows and bed sheet, reported the bugs with pillow to front-desk ""Dimitry"".
6. Reward points were stopped without communicating to customer; Customer should be first communicated before taking away something from Customer.
7. When I file complain to corporate office, Dan Karki was so mad and rude that he threaten customer and said he can evict the customer any time from the property and will make sure to not allow again to reserve the room in future.
8. Mostly travel groups are there in hotel and they don’t care about any new business and behave horribly with customers, since manager Dan Karki have created this culture I have no doubt all other associate following this same attitude and work culture.
9. Worst hotel to stay in bay area and ruin your vacation or trip.