I'm living in Vegas, had no idea of the place we were booking for 4 days.. expected the worse because of the price. my wife is an ex-guide, myself an ex tour bus driver.. shes traveled the world, myself all over the states. The place was close to perfect. the room was large, clean, quite. Had everything we needed- fridge, micro.. and no charge to park car, plus a great garage with all sorts of room. location was sup... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Best Western Plus Coyote Point InnAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- At the Best Western Plus Coyote Point Inn you’re sure to find that little something extra. With our modern amenities and thoughtful design, the Best Western Plus Coyote Point Inn will stand out among other hotels in San Mateo,CA. For the business traveler, a spacious work desk and free internet access are included in all our guest rooms to ensure you don’t miss a beat while you’re away from the office. For extended stays, each room provides a convenient in-room mini fridge that is ideal for drinks and snacks. We also have an in-house fitness room, so you can keep up your workout routine while you’re on the road. As always, the Best Western Plus Coyote Point Inn will provide you with the superior customer service that you are used to at any Best Western hotel.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (650) 347-9991
- Payment method:
- check, cash, debit, amex, discover, master card, visa, carte blanche, diners club
- With a stay at Best Western Plus Coyote Point Inn in San Mateo, you'll be minutes from Poplar Creek Golf Course and Coyote Point Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Coyote Point Museum and Mariners Point Golf Center.
- Shoreview, North Shoreview
- Lodging, Motels
1. They note down credit card information on note full information (credit card number and expiry date), they did it at least two occasions with me. 2. Front-desk associate watching intolerable contents on laptop, and avoiding basic services by not giving EVEN room key while check-in, customer has to ASK for the key, they are so busy in watching laptop. 3. Gym was not working for 7+ weeks, repeatedly mentioned abou... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch