31st UnionAdd to mybook
- General Info:
We are locavores. Our mission is to deliver our customers the freshest food, done in the simplest way, sourced exclusively from our Golden State.
Our menu consists of 12-14 seasonally changing plates of comfort food. Our goal at 31st Union is to showcase the artisanship of brewers, winemakers, farmers and distillers who share our passion for food and drink. We have 6 red and 6 white keg wines on tap, 7 beers on draft and a full cocktail list._
- 21st Amendment Brewery, Acme Bread Co. , Cowgirl Creamery, Devil's Canyon Brewery, Fra Mani, Niman Ranch, Point Reyes Cheese, Romolo's Ice Cream, Saintsbury , Square One Organic Vodka, Tablas Creek Vineyards
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex
- Conveniently located on the edge of downtown San Mateo. On the corner of Ellsworth & Baldwin, across the street from Trag's Market, The Allergy & Asthma Clinic. One block from Mills Peninsula Hospital.
- Downtown San Mateo, North B-Tilton Avenue
- Coctails made from the freshest, local ingredients. Seasonally changing menu. Nightly Specials & monthly wine/ beer/ cocktails tasting dinners.
- Bars, Restaurants, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Caterers, Wine Bars
- Other Information:
Parking: Garage, Street
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average