Porky's Pizza Palace
- Specializing in great Authentic Hand Tossed Pizza with an Amazing Amount of Fresh Toppings - Fresh Plump, Juicy Chicken and Pasta with our Homemade Meat Sauce.Served Fast in a Friendly Family Atmosphere. 15 Rotating Microbrewed Beer & Ales on Tap!
- 15 Beers & Ales On Tap, Authentic Homemade Hand Tossed Pizza, Birthday or Team Reservations Up to 150, Call for Catering Orders for Birthdays, Complete Chicken Dinners & Party Buckets, Fresh Dough Prepared Daily
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, mastercard
- Price Range:
- Corner of Farnsworth St. & Manor Blvd. 2 blocks west of Manor Bowl
- Washington Manor
- Groups Reservatons Taken for 10-150 People Call for your Team or Special Occasions! Out Side Patio Seating Available. 5 Big Screen TV to watch your favorite sports!
- Pizza, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Free
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Alcohol: Beer, MicroBrews, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Specialties: Birthdays, Parties
Price Range : Average
Posted: 5/19/2005Provided by Citysearch -
I have been enjoying Porky's pizza for over 28 years. We started when we were in Jr. High School. I try to order 2 or 3 times a month. They also have Itallian cuisine and fried chicken. But let me tell you the pizza is enough. This is what I usually order. Our favorites are the Canadian Bacon and Pineapple, Double Sausage and Onion, or the Combination. Take me at my word. The pizza here is fantastic
Posted: 12/28/2004Provided by Citysearch -
i decided to try Porky's Pizza and it was great. We had the chicken pesto pizza and popcorn chicken. They were great. You could taste the fresh ingredients and the lavish amount of basil on the pizza.. (mmmm basil) Definately a favorite eatery for me. The only thing is that other reviews made it sound as if the prices were far better than the ""assembly line"" pizza joints. They were about the same.. but still great nonetheless.
Posted: 5/13/2004Provided by Citysearch -
I have the gift of good taste buds.My favorite food is PIZZA.I have had alot of different ones,however this is one of the best by far!Not into chunks of meat,pineapple,ham on it,(which by the way, I am sure they don't have a problem making it if that is how you like it) just good old pepporoni,salami, olives and or mushrooms.The cheese is so good,the bread amazing.I have never done a review but felt the need to do one for Porky's Pizza.Forget overpriced Round table,low quality Domino's,funky tasting Pizza Hut, and all those other overpriced low quality skimpy on the ingredients so called pizza places.Trust me if you try Porky's you WILL AGREE about the quality, taste,nad pricing.
Posted: 7/13/2003Provided by Citysearch -
Hi,I live in Arizona now,but once a year I come back to visit friends.Our meeting place is Porky's.I'vebeen going there since 1978.Its the only place I know that puts linguisa on a pizza and I love linguisa.The beer list is awsome.My 7 kids have a blast playing all the games.See you around August 9th later............
Posted: 7/21/2002Provided by Citysearch -
Great Service; We love Joey! Yummy Pizza; Combo is the best Yummy Sandwiches, especially the Pizza sand and Turkey sand. Large Meatballs. Beer and Wine. Where the Locals go to hang out. . .where everyone knows your name. Great, safe place for kids. Video games. Fast Delivery.