- Mon - Sun 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- General Info:
- Kmart is a merchandising company that offers a variety of products, including jewelry, clothing, electronics and household appliances. The company also offers bed and bath accessories, furniture, decorative items, toys, games, and fitness and sports equipment. It operates several types of stores that include Big Kmart, Kmart Super Center and traditional Kmart. The company sells numerous brands, including Jaclyn Smith, Joe Boxer, Martha Stewart Everyday and Route 66. Its stores also contain pharmacies that operate 24 hours. The company also provides the option of shipping and delivery of goods. Kmart is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation. The first Kmart store opened in 1962. The company operates more than 1,400 stores in all 50 U.S. states, as well as Puerto Rico. Kmart also sells its products through its Web site. Kmart operates in San Leandro, Calif.
- Activision, Avanti, Black & Decker, Braun, Conair, Craftsman, Delonghi, Dirt Devil, Disney, Electronic Arts, Elite, Emerson, Eureka, Fisher-Price, Goldstar, Gund, Hasbro, Hoover, Kenmore, Learning Resources, Lego, Mattel, Maytag, Mcfarlane Toys, Norelco, Oster, Presto, Remington, Royal, Sharp, Sonicare, Sunbeam, Thq, electronics
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check
- Clothing Stores, Discount Stores, Consumer Electronics, Sporting Goods, Supermarkets & Super Stores, Women's Clothing, Men's Clothing, Girls Clothing, Boys Clothing