The Starting Point for Health Care Careers.
- Colleges & Universities, Business & Vocational Schools, School Information, Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians Schools, Dental Schools, Adult Education, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Educational Services, Medical Business Administration, Law Enforcement Agencies-Government, Nursing Schools, Massage Schools, Career & Vocational Counseling, Educational Consultants, Schools, Apprenticeship Training Programs, Veterinary Specialty Services
- Services/Product offered:
- Carrington College California offers Certificate and Associate degree programs in the criminal justice & medical fields for those looking to transform their lives with an education that leads to careers, not just jobs. Take a look at our programs and embrace the future that could be yours with a Certificate or Associate degree from Carrington College California. Carrington College California offers Certificate or Associate degree programs in criminal justice & medical fields* : * Criminal Justice * Dental Assisting * Dental Hygiene * Health Care Administration * Health Studies * Massage Therapy * Medical Assisting * Medical Billing and Coding * Pharmacy Technology * Physical Therapist Assistant * Registered Nursing (LVN to RN)** * Respiratory Therapist * Surgical Technology * Veterinary Technology * Vocational Nursing** Not all programs are available at all campuses. Please visit us online or call us and speak to one of our admissions representatives to find out program availability at the campus near you. *Programs subject to change. Programs and their availability vary by campus location. **Admission to, or graduation from, our Nursing program does not guarantee obtaining a license or certificate to practice nursing. Licensure and certification to practice are the exclusive responsibility of the applicable State Board of Nursing.
- Carrington College California
- * ACCJC/WASC Regional Accreditation & Financial Assistance * Career Focus & Support * Certificates & Associate Degrees * Convenient Times and Places * Excellent Student Support * Live Online Chat with an Admissions Representative * Get Started Online * Online Courses Available * Practical, Hands-on Education * Program Accreditation and Approval * Request Information Online * The Career You Want * Up-to-date Facilities * Valuable Up-to-date Curriculum
- Carrington College California is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC), 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949. WASC is an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at http://www.accjc.org. Many of the programs offered at Carrington College California are programmatically accredited by accrediting bodies with expertise in specific occupational fields. Programmatic accreditation is specific to individual programs offered at specific campuses. See the academic catalog for programmatic accreditation information. Admission to, or graduation from, our Nursing program does not guarantee obtaining a license or certificate to practice nursing. Licensure and certification requirements are the exclusive responsibility of the State Board of Nursing.