Carrington College San LeandroAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
The Starting Point for Health Care Careers.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Carrington College® San Leandro campus is ready to help you pursue professional success through education. We provide hands-on training that can prepare you to enter one of today’s fast growing careers. This is a great place to start discovering new possibilities. No matter what career path you plan to pursue, you will be taught by professionals. These are people who have experience in their related fields and can give you professional guidance and support from the very beginning. The San Leandro, California campus covers 38,000 square feet and has facilities designed to help you accomplish your goals. You’ll have the tools and resources you need to get realistic, hands-on experience through places such as: • An operating Veterinary Technology lab • A mock pharmacy for Pharmacy Technology students When you’re not in class or studying, there are plenty of ways for you to spend your free time. We’re located inside the Bayfair Center, so there are lots of restaurants and shops for you and your friends to explore. You’ll appreciate being in a place that allows you to focus on your education and have a social life at the same time. So make your way over here and take the time to get to know us. You’ll be glad you did. From the moment you arrive, you’ll realize we really are passionate about giving you the opportunity you deserve.
- Carrington College offers Certificate and Associate degree programs in the medical & criminal justice fields for those looking to transform their lives with an education that leads to careers, not just jobs. Take a look at our programs and embrace the future that could be yours with a Certificate or Associate degree from Carrington College. Carrington College offers Certificate or Associate degree programs in the medical & criminal justice fields* : • Criminal Justice • Dental Assisting • Dental Hygiene • Health Care Administration • Massage Therapy • Medical Assisting • Medical Billing and Coding • Medical Laboratory Technology • Medical Radiography • Nursing Bridge** • Pharmacy Technology • Physical Therapist Assistant • Physical Therapy Technology • Practical Nursing** • Registered Nursing** • Respiratory Care • Surgical Technology • Veterinary Assistant • Veterinary Technology • Vocational Nursing** Not all programs are available at all campuses. Please visit us online or call us and speak to one of our admissions representatives to find out program availability at the campus near you. *Programs subject to change. Programs and their availability vary by campus location. **Admission to, or graduation from, our Nursing program does not guarantee obtaining a license or certificate to practice nursing. Licensure and certification to practice are the exclusive responsibility of the applicable State Board of Nursing.
- Carrington College
- Our San Leandro campus is inside the Bayfair Center, with a BART stop nearby.
- • Career Focus & Support • Certificates & Associate Degrees • Convenient Times and Places • Excellent Student Support • Live Online Chat with an Admissions Representative • Get Started Online • Practical, Hands-on Education • Program Accreditation and Approval • Request Information Online • The Career You Want • Up-to-date Facilities • Valuable Up-to-date Curriculum
- Carrington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC), based in Novato, CA, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Many of the programs offered at Carrington College are programmatically accredited by accrediting bodies with expertise in specific occupational fields. Programmatic accreditation is specific to individual programs offered at specific campuses. See the academic catalog for programmatic accreditation information. Admission to, or graduation from, our Nursing program does not guarantee obtaining a license or certificate to practice nursing. Licensure and certification requirements are the exclusive responsibility of the State Board of Nursing.
- Colleges & Universities, Educational Services, Nursing Schools, Adult Education, Career & Vocational Counseling, Apprenticeship Training Programs, Schools, School Information, Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians Schools, Medical Business Administration, Law Enforcement Agencies-Government, Dental Hygienists, Educational Consultants, Veterinary Specialty Services