1330 Washington Ave, San Leandro, CA 94577
Daily, 11:30am - 9pm. Dinner hours: 3:15pm - 9pm
Parking: Lot, Private
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Buffets, Asian, Take Out, Chinese
Alcohol: Beer, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Be the first to add a photo!
12/02/2010Provided by Citysearch -
This is a chinese buffet restaurant. Here are the GOOD and Bad:
1. Its chinese buffet, therefore its greasy.
2. The cesar salad is just sad.
3. Their sushi is a joke. Remember, this is a chinese buffet, anything NOT chinese is not real.
1. They do have good selection of chicken type food. If chicken is youre thing, is this a good choice.
2. They also have good selection of meat type food, and rice.
3. Also, a very good selection of fish/ seafood. Whether its a steam, fried or sauteed, this restaurant have it. Their dinner is a little on the expensive side, but it does have some seafood most buffet restaurant dont have.
4. The desert menu is plentiful too. they served fruits, pudding, sodas, sweet cracker and ice cream yogurt.
All in all, If you dont mind the greasy food, typical of chinese food, this establishment is ok. There are other good ones in SL or BayFair, but if youre in the old SL area, this one is not bad.
The place has decent food. The oysters are really good thought, and not like the dried up one in the many buffet places. The fried rice is prettyy decent too. Overall this place is okay to dine in once in a while. It is not too expensive and it is a bit nice looking compared to moster other buffets.