San Jose MarriottAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Experience our exceptional downtown San Jose, California hotel. With lavish suites, high-tech amenities and world-class convention facilities, Marriott’s downtown San Jose, CA, hotel’s Silicon Valley location is the ideal retreat.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (408) 278-4444
- Meeting Facilities
- Payment method:
- mastercard, check, amex, visa, discover, cash, diners club
- With a stay at San Jose Marriott, you'll be centrally located in San Jose, steps from San Jose Convention Center and California Theater. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of San Jose Civic Auditorium and American Musical Theater.
- Central San Jose, Downtown San Jose
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Lodging
- Other Information:
Really really nice location. The Marriott is really close to everything in downtown, so all our friends and relatives were able to really have fun and enjoy San Jose without having to worry about the parking or transportation. Considering I was juggling a whole bunch of things at once, the convenient location really stood out to me as the reason why I was happy I chose them. I would recommend this place to anyone who... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I attended a conference at the convention center and spent a lot of time with my team who stayed at the Marriot. My collegue and I went to the front desk to get change for the vallet person. There was no one in line but four staff members on two opposite sides of the front desk. each group look up at us and then back to chatting with eachother ignorning us. After 5 mins we walked away giving up. Moments later a woman... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This is one very nice hotel! The rooms are very modern and big. The walk in closet with a window, is a really nice touch. Arcadia restaurant, which is run by Michael Minna, is one of the best in San Jose. Staff was attentive and very friendly.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch