San Jose CPR Certification
American Heart Association CPR, BLS, ACLS, and PALS classes in San Jose
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
American Heart Association courses offered:
- CPR Certification
- AHA ACLS
- AHA PALS
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider
- Infant and child CPR
- First-aid Training
- EMSA Pediatric First-aid
These AHA CPR classes are taught in Santa Clara County which is in San Jose. San Jose CPR Classes are available through Safety Training Seminars. STS offers several classes for CPR, Basic First Aid and Life Support. The San Jose CPR classes are inexpensive; we only charge $60 for the CPR training. Advantages of CPR Classes There are several advantages to taking a training in San Jose through STS. STS is an organization that is dedicated to the learning and practice of CPR, Basic First Aid skills, and Life Support. Our San Jose CPR Classes take place at our own facilities rather than in the downtown area where students are required to park in the garage where they would have to pay for parking. Students should not have to pay for parking for a class that they are already paying for. Therefore parking is free when you take a San Jose CPR Class. CPR Students in San Jose; CPR Classes Through STS in San Jose, CA Learning how to save a life is invaluable and not everyone knows how to do it. CPR is one of the first things that teachers, parents, social workers, foster parents, and others should learn early in life. Basic First Aid is another practical skill set that everyone should learn, but CPR is definitely at the top of the list. Those who are interested in San Jose CPR Classes should sign up for their classes online; it is easy and takes just a few minutes of your time. Registration should be done in advance, but there is no requirement to pay for the class in advance. You can find out what we have available and what is coming up in the near future when you go to our website.
- American Heart Association, American Red Cross, EMSA
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check
Our American Heart Association BLS Renewal and CPR certification training center is located in Santa Clara County which is easy to find form 280 or 101. The classroom is located next to the US post office on 545 Meridian Avenue, Suite E, San Jose, CA 95126
- Central San Jose, Buena Vista
Why Choose Safety Training Seminars, San Jose
- You will receive the CPR certification card on the day of class. Other companies mail out the card which can take up to 30 days for you to receive.
- You will receive official American Heart Association certification. Other San Jose CPR companies offer non AHA courses which are not accepted.
- You can cancel with us anytime no cancellation fee. Other San Jose CPR companies are strict. If you miss your class, you have to pay again.
- You do not have to pay until the day of your CPR class. Other San Jose CPR companies demand payment by credit card before the class.
- We do not cancel our classes (even if only one person shows up). Other San Jose CPR organizations cancel their class if there is low attendance.
- We offer the lowest price for CPR, BLS, ACLS, & first-aid courses in the San Jose Area. Safety Training Seminars has the Low Price Guarantee.
- English, Spanish
American Heart Association
San Jose BBB
San Jose American Heart Association
San Jose Chamber of Commerce
San Jose ACLS Classes
American Heart Association
San Jose First-aid Class
- CPR Information & Services, First Aid & Safety Instruction, Safety Equipment & Clothing
- Other Information: