Modern Website For Restaurant Sam's BBQ Diner.
Dear Owner Restaurant Sam's BBQ Diner,
I'll keep this brief, as I guess you're a busy business owner, and don't have tons of time. Don't close this email, it's personally written, not a mass spam response.
My name is Rusmin Pati, I live and own a business in Indonesian called Restaurant Modern Website Bulding. I found your business online and I saw that you do not have a website yet for your business.
Well I am in this industry...view more for years now and I can tell you that 98% of people looking for different businesses online. A business website is a must have nowadays.
I finished creating a brand new, modern and unique website a few days ago because a client from South San Jose called me and wanted a new website for his business. He is in exact the same industry as you are.
After I was done with my work, my client contacted me and told me that he is not able to open his Restaurant. I am not someone that charge people for something that they do not need. So now I am sitting on this awesome website and cannot use it.
The reason why I contacted you is, because I thought you may be interested in getting this unique website for your business? Of course I would not charge exact the same money as I charged my previous client.
Before I start telling you about all the features I would like to give you a look on what the website looks like so that you can imagine of what I am talking. Please see here: http://www.themeforest.net/item/nuvo-cafe-restaurant-wordpress-theme/9001349?ref=athemez
So what are you saying? Pretty cool huh? Let me tell you a little bit more about the website:
- Unique and modern Webdesign --> This website uses all the modern standards of 2015!
- Responsive Webdesign --> The design was coded for all different screen sizes and fits also for smartphone and tablets. Try it out.
- Website has an administration panel so that you as an Admin can administrate the whole website easily.
- Search Engine Optimized --> This website is already optimized for Google so that you will rank better from the beginning
I want to be honest with you....I agreed with the Restaurant in South San Jose a total amount of $2600 for the complete website. I am not going to charge you the same because this offer should be a Win-Win Situation. I will help you with a modern website and you will help me if you buy the website. I will sell the complete website for $1500.
As a bonus I would to the following things for you:
- Change all images with your images
- Change the logo with your logo
- Add all your text that you would like to have on your website
- Install everything on your hosting account, if you do not have one yet, I will get you one.
This e-mail is an one-time offer!
It’s important to mention I will be emailing some others in your industry, so the quicker you can back to me, the better, since only one person can get this awesome website from us.
Thanks for your time, and either way, let's chat a bit. I could really help you out.
Look forward to your reply,
Restaurant Modern Website Bulding
Email back at email@example.com less
Sam's BBQ DinerAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- BBQ Restaurant - Great Prices - Take Out - Ribs - Chicken - Steak - Catering for all events - Lunch - Dinner - Established 19 Years-The Original BBQ House - Monday thru Saturday - 10:00AM-8:00PM - Sunday - 10:00AM-6:00PM
- Payment method:
- no credit cards
- Price Range:
- $ ($15 OR BELOW )
- South San Jose
- Evergreen, Cadwallader
- Barbecue Restaurants, American Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Caterers, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Barbecue, American
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Below Average
Modern Website For Restaurant Sam's BBQ Diner.
The restaurant iused to be Tess BBQ but it was sold to the new owner. The food is delicious and authentic Filipino food. The barbecue is very good. I tasted some of the dishes like their kare kare and mechado they were very delicious like my mother used to make in the Phils. The only complaint I have is that the old lady who is serving the food I think I heard her say that she is the owner's wife is not very friendly, the time I was there, she snapped at the customer before me, I a...view morelmost left and go to another place but their food is so soo good I just have to ignore what has happened. Visit the place if you want good Pinoy food just keep your fingers crossed that the nasty lady is not there so you can enjoy your meal.view lessShare Review