Called our local Olive Garden to make reservations. They don't allow them. i had a party of 12 coming in to celebrate my mom and bros bday. Some family coming from Stockton. i also have a 2 year old so waiting is a little bit hard. Spoke with the manager and he/she wouldn't help me out. i know that they are not concerned about loosing business, but a little help would have been nice. He/She came up with a lame excuse saying they were already experiencing a 45 min. wait (called at 11:20am) to make reservations for 5pm. I know the place is busy, but come on. I was told by the manager that the best they could advise was for me to come in an hour before the rest so that they don't have to wait with me. Will not be try to celebrate here again.
Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop.” He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida, in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- Enjoy all your favorite comfort foods, all on one plate. Create Your Own Tour of Italy is back at Olive Garden, starting at $12.99. Choose 3 of 9 of our most classic dishes to Create Your Own Tour of Italy. With delicious choices like Chicken Parmigiana, Tortellini al Forno and creamy Fettuccini Alfredo, you can have everything you love, all on one plate. And as always, start with unlimited soup or salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. The best Tour of Italy is the one you create. Create yours tonight at Olive Garden. We’re all family here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, diners club, all major credit cards, amex, debit
- Blossom Valley, Edenvale
- Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Family: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, American, Family Style, Fast Food, Italian, European, Continental, Omelets
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
The wait to actually get a seat took forty minutes, and from there everything went awful. The waiter seemed very rude and acted like he didn't want to be there. The food was actually cold when we recieved it. When we sent it back, the waiter glared at us like it was our fault. From there it took about a half an hour to get our food back. The atmosphere in this place was awful; very loud and kids screaming.
Posted: 2/23/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I can't believe I waited an hour just to get some mediocre food at Olive Garden. That was a 2 hours waste of my time. I was not impressed with the food at all. A friend of mine once said, ""Anything with a lot of cheese and butter always taste good."" I think I could prove him wrong. My 1200 calorie meal was not tasty. The Stuffed Chicken Marsala was dried and the marsala sauce had a strange sweet taste that didn't come from the wine. The reason why there is always a long line at this place is simply beyond me.
It is not as good as it used to be when it first came to California. The bread sticks used to be incredible. very soft and saturated with butter and very garlicky. this is no longer the case. I was disappointed with the chicken marsala. The soup and salad are good, but a bit more dressing is needed. The italian margarita is very good. Prices are reasonable.