Called our local Olive Garden to make reservations. They don't allow them. i had a party of 12 coming in to celebrate my mom and bros bday. Some family coming from Stockton. i also have a 2 year old so waiting is a little bit hard. Spoke with the manager and he/she wouldn't help me out. i know that they are not concerned about loosing business, but a little help would have been nice. He/She came up with a lame excuse... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- Summer is winding down, schedules are picking up and Buy One, Take One is back at Olive Garden! Come in and start the night with the unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks you love. Next, choose an irresistible entrée like our indulgent Fettuccine Alfredo or our rich Smoked Mozzarella Chicken blended with Italian cheeses and sundried tomatoes. Then, choose another entrée to take home for tomorrow for free, like the tantalizing Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno. It’s two delicious nights of togetherness, starting at only $12.99. Or order from our regular menu, featuring every day favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, diners club, all major credit cards
- Blossom Valley, Edenvale
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
The wait to actually get a seat took forty minutes, and from there everything went awful. The waiter seemed very rude and acted like he didn't want to be there. The food was actually cold when we recieved it. When we sent it back, the waiter glared at us like it was our fault. From there it took about a half an hour to get our food back. The atmosphere in this place was awful; very loud and kids screaming.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I can't believe I waited an hour just to get some mediocre food at Olive Garden. That was a 2 hours waste of my time. I was not impressed with the food at all. A friend of mine once said, ""Anything with a lot of cheese and butter always taste good."" I think I could prove him wrong. My 1200 calorie meal was not tasty. The Stuffed Chicken Marsala was dried and the marsala sauce had a strange sweet taste that didn'... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
It is not as good as it used to be when it first came to California. The bread sticks used to be incredible. very soft and saturated with butter and very garlicky. this is no longer the case. I was disappointed with the chicken marsala. The soup and salad are good, but a bit more dressing is needed. The italian margarita is very good. Prices are reasonable.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse