Miller Morton Caillat & NevisAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Since the firm was established by Harvey Miller seventy-five years ago, Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis has consistently been recognized by the judiciary, the legal community and the business community of Silicon Valley as one of the most capable and prestigious law firms in the area. We have not only received the highest "AV" rating from the judges and attorneys responding to surveys from Martindale-Hubbell since 1964, we have been included among a handful of San Jose law firms selected for listing in the Bar Register of Preeminent lawyers for over 30 years. The firm has worked hard to preserve its position. In addition to the successes of its litigation, estate planning, and corporate practices, many members of the firm have been deeply involved in the local community. Two of the firm's partners have gone on to serve as Santa Clara County Judges. When the County Bar Association incorporated in July, 1968, one of our partners signed the Articles of Incorporation and served on the first Board of Trustees. Since that incorporation, two different Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis partners served as president of the County Bar Association, and two of the firm's attorneys have served as presidents of the Barristers, the young lawyers division of the bar. Our founder, Harvey Miller, served on the State Bar Board of Governors. Our attorneys also devote a portion of their time to serving court appointed special masters, and arbitrators.
- Miller Morton Caillat & Nevis attorneys have developed strong reputations in their respective practices. We regularly work as a team to ensure that all clients benefit from the expertise of all the members of the firm. In addition to providing superior legal representation, our attorneys are active in the community serving in leadership roles in civic, charitable and professional organizations, as well as providing pro bono services. To find a specific attorney, search below by practice area: * David L. Nevis * Frank J. Hughes * Peter A. Kline * Stevan C. Adelman * Joseph A. Scanlan, Jr. * William K. Hurley * Peter V. Dessau * David I. Kornbluh * Katherine S. Pak * Christopher J. Hersey * Anthony F. Ventura * Roger F. Liu * Amber s. Crothall * Daniel J. Nevis * Angela F. Storey * Autumn E. Casadonte As a full service law firm, we offer expertise in virtually every area of the law. The firm regularly represents clients in construction law, real estate, labo r and employment, business litigation, corporate law and estate planning. Our clients are diverse, from small family owned businesses and individuals to large publicly traded companies.
- Central San Jose, Downtown San Jose
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys, Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys, Real Estate Attorneys, Construction Law Attorneys, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys