Michael & Company Inc.
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- We are a full service automotive shop that can handle all your automotive needs. From repairs and maintenance to body work, paint and restorations - we do it all! Auto Repair Services Car Maintenance Smog Shop – State licensed Technicians Tires 4 Wheel Alignments Shocks & Struts Complete Front & Rear Suspension Service Brake Repair & Service Auto Heating & Air Conditioning Service Radiator & Engine Cooling System Service Timing Belt, Water Pump, & Driving Belt Replacement Clutch Replacement Transmission Service Used Car Inspections Safety Inspectinos Collison Services Complete Body And Frame Repair Body Shop Collision Repair Complete Paint Restoration or Customized Paint Glass Repair
- Business History
- Michael & Co. Inc., has been in business since 1980. We Pride ourselves on customer service and believe it has led to the success of our business. We understand the complex and diverse society we are living in and want to give each customer the personal attention they deserve. The Silicon Valley runs at the speed of light, and we understand that time is valuable, so we want to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. You may have seen our name in any of the following places: The Bay Area Consumers Checkbook, San Jose Mercury News Articles, Willow Glen Resident “Best of”, or the AAA list of approved service shops.
- Auto Repair Services Car Maintenance Smog Shop – State licensed Technicians Tires 4 Wheel Alignments Shocks & Struts Complete Front & Rear Suspension Service Brake Repair & Service Auto Heating & Air Conditioning Service Radiator & Engine Cooling System Service Timing Belt, Water Pump, & Driving Belt Replacement Clutch Replacement Transmission Service Used Car Inspections Safety Inspectinos Collison Services Complete Body And Frame Repair Body Shop Collision Repair Complete Paint Restoration or Customized Paint Glass Repair
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, amex, discover
- Central San Jose
- Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Electric Service, Auto Transmission, Auto Oil & Lube, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automotive Tune Up Service, Brake Repair, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Emissions Inspection Stations, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing, Auto Springs & Suspension, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Detailing
When someone can show me a part to help me understand it's function I'm all for it - and that's what I got from the onset. Plus, once they realized I was a chatter-bug the crew brought me in to the fold with office small-talk which was a fun way to wait out my repairs. This shop and Service Advisor Scott come recommended.
It speaks volumes when Michael's mechanics have been with him so long. They take the time to communicate with you and show you what's going on during particular diagnostics. It built my confidence in their abilities and they've educated me. This may sound trivial but, over the last 17 years I have driven in with a nail in a tire or light bulb out & they fix it on the spot with a nice greeting and send me on my way. I've had 3 new cars and taken all of them because the service writers are detailed, informative and courteous.
"""The difference""! They work WITH you.
I was always reluctant to take my cars for repair or service because Dealers always tried to ""upsell"" services. I know that's their job. However, Michael's will do the requested or needed repairs; the mechanics go over the whole car and the writers let me know if there are future repairs. It is more a plan of action."
I brought my car here for an oil change and bulb switch and in the process learned what else was going on with my car that might need attention. The staff was honest and explanatory about the major vs. minor issues so I feel secure in spending money on the things that really count.
I have been bringing my cars here for years. My experience has been nothing but great. They rebuilt my 63 Corvair after the Cam shaft broke. Put in a new clutch and fixed a difficult issue with my 95 Jeep Wrangler and rebuilt the moon roof in my 96 Maxima. They are honest and upfront and take the time to explain problems to the smallest detail. I have recommend Michael & Company to three friends that now use their services.
After they finished the work I went in to have done I remembered that my alignment needed to be looked at. They fit that in with a tire rotation on the spot. They also replaced my very worn windshield wipers at the same time - and just before the rain hit. Sweet! The crew that works there are all very friendly and knowledgeable.