Leukemia & Lymphoma SocietyAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is one of the world's largest voluntary health agencies that focuses on blood cancer treatment and research. The agency specializes in leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma and Hodgkin's disease. It provides free information and support services, as well as funds blood cancer research projects worldwide. Founded in 1949, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has awarded over $600 million in research funding. The agency's Specialized Center of Research program is an initiative that provides funds to leading blood cancer research scientists. It also publishes Research Horizons, which is a bulletin that features news on studies and recent updates in blood cancer research. In addition, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society coordinates a free educational program for schoolteachers, nurses, social workers and guidance counselors.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (831) 333-9124
Phone: (408) 271-2770
Phone: (408) 490-2666
TollFree: (800) 810-2873
- Medical Services
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- First American Bldg
- Central San Jose, Ryland, Downtown San Jose
- Cancer Educational, Referral & Support Services