Joy & Laughter Developmental TherpyAdd to mybook
- Joy & Laughter Developmental Therapy is a pediatric therapy practice that provides children ages 0-15 with occupational therapy, speech therapy, physical therapy and developmental programs including feeding, handwriting, and social groups. We treat children with physical, neurological, emotional, and cognitive disabilities. Our goal is to help children and their families achieve the most independence while in a fun and supportive environment. We also provide training for parents and the community monthly. Topics will vary by month but are typically announced 1 week prior. CPR and first aid certification is also available on an on-going basis using the American Heart Association curriculum.
- American Heart Association
- Payment method:
- check, cash, financing available, insurance
- We are located on Coleman Ave across the street from Costco near the San Jose Airport.
- Central San Jose, Cory
- Small individual treatment space which allows each child to have the individualized treatment they need.
- American sign language, English, Spanish
- Special Education, Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, CPR Information & Services, Children's Instructional Play Programs