Jonathan Kim DDS Inc
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Our Doctors and Staff treat all of our patients, new and old, with the highest quality and care. One doctor cannot be a specialist in every different area of dentistry and excel in all of them. I believe that a group of highly skilled doctors is the answer. Over the years, I have brought together a group of highly trained doctors to specialize and focus on each area of dentistry to better serve patients. Our Doctors are a group of talented and highly skilled doctors working in each of the many different fields of general, family and cosmetic dentistry. Each of our doctors focuses in one or two areas of dentistry: from comprehensive exams and dental regular cleanings to filling restorations to root canal therapy and crowns and bridge placement, as well as teeth removal and both partial and full denture appliances.
- Business History
- have been practicing Dentistry over 20 years and my emphasis has always been QUALITY -- for my staff and especially for our patients. My practice aims to provide the best dental care in the business by utilizing years of experience and cutting-edge dental technology such as Galileos 3D imaging system, endodontic microscope and CEREC technology, which fabricates ceramic dental restorations in about one hour, allowing patients to have a permanent crown in one visit! I practice full scope of dentistry with many of our specialists including implantologist, periodontist, orthodontist, endodontist, prosthodontist and sedation specialist to accommodate everyone's needs.When it comes to quality time outside of the office, I absolutely enjoy spending time with my family -- recognizing and maintaining a good work/life balance.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (408) 867-2378
- Dexis® digital Radiography Sensor System, patient educational software Guru®, and Education software by Dolphin Aquarium® and Dolphin imaging system®, implants by BIOMET 3i® Implant Innovations, Inc® and Ankylosis® by Dentsply®
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, check, debit, discover, visa, mastercard
- Berryessa, Vinci South
- Sedation Center
Payment plans through Capital One, Healthcare Finance®,
- Dentists, Implant Dentistry, Orthodontists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dentists Referral & Information Service, Endodontists, Pediatric Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Periodontists, Dental Clinics, Clinics
- Other Information:
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, Delta Dental Premier
Specialties: Cavities, All Ages, General Practice, Family Practitioner, Tooth Decay, Aches & Pains, Family Dentistry, Orthodontia
By Appointment Only: No
I can't even count how many horrible experiences my family has had here.
The last one did it for me.
They ripped us off $250.00!
They told us if we pay now and get it done when insurance covers it they will reimburse us. I did just that and when I questioned them about the $250.00 coming back to me YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAID!?!? Oh sorry it actually cost more. WAIT HOLD ON!?!? If thats the case then I should be notified before. Classic bait and switch dentist and to top it all off THIS IS NOT THE ONLY INCIDENT I'VE HAD WITH THEM!
Any company that changes prices afterwards is a scam. Think about that for a second, I mean lets put it like this. Imagine if Jonathan Kim walked into mechanic to get his car fixed and they told him $1,000 but when they finished they said oh well its actually $1,800 sorry we didnt notify you before hand.
Had a cleaning where they found 2 small cavities that they offered to take care of right away. I have the usual dental office anxieties, but the procedures were quick and comfortable. Dr. Kim's dentist, dental assistants and even receptionists are always accommodating.
First and foremost, I’ve been going to Dr. Kim’s dental office for over 20 years before I moved down to San Diego recently. I’ve had the pleasure of being cared for by most of the dentists and even Dr. Kim himself. I must say all the dentists I’ve dealt with were professional and caring as I built a relationship with each and every one of them. They take the time to get to know you and aren’t like most doctors where you get in and get out. Dr. Kim himself also invests in his relationships with his patients and customers. He takes pride in his work and his staff. Trust me, I know as I have been a customer and friend for over 20 years (I started going to Dr. Kim’s office when I was in middle school just in case you were wondering). As a child growing up, I never liked the dentist but as you can see, this office has left the best experience and impression that I’ve even continued as I got older.
You will be well taken care of when you decide to go to Dr. Kim’s office. From his friendly staff to his wonderful dentists, you will not be disappointed with your decision.
I BEEN GOING TO DR. KIM ALMOST 30YRS FOR ALL MY DENTAL WORK AND I ALWAYS BEEN A PERSON WHO IS SCARED OF GOING TO THE DENTIST BUT OF ALL THE VISITS THAT I HAD MADE, ITS BEEN ALWAYS PLEASANT AND PAINLESS. ALL THE STAFFS ARE KIND AND COURTEOUS AND MAKES YOU FEEL VERY SPECIAL. ALL THE DENTAL WORKS FROM VARIOUS DENTISTS( SPECIALIST) ARE ALL EXCELLENT WITH THEIR SKILL AND GENTLE TO THEIR TOUCH.
Awesome service, great people that care for their patients! Very helpful, and always willing to strive above and beyond. I love their hours of operation and always accommodate around our personal schedule. Definitely the best in the bay area if you're looking for a great dentist to take care of your pearly whites!