House Of GenjiAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- House of Genji is an eating establishment that offers a range of food items and beverages for lunch and dinner. The restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and has been in operation since 1971. It serves a variety of beef, chicken and seafood dishes. The restaurant serves families and business clients in the Silicon Valley. House of Genji s menu features a selection of soups, salads, appetizers, desserts, side items and entrees. The restaurant also serves succulent shrimp, filet mignon, and beef and New York steaks. It offers fried rice with carrots, onions and eggs. In addition, House of Genji offers various promotional packages.
- Lunch (Monday through Friday) 11:30a.m. - 2:00p.m.
- Dinner (Monday through Thursday) 5:00p.m. - 9:30p.m.
- Dinner (Friday) 5:00 p.m. - 10:00p.m.
- Dinner (saturday) 4:00 p.m. - 10:00p.m.
- Dinner (sunday) 4:00 p.m. - 9:00p.m.
- Filet Mignon
- Miso Soup
- New York Steak
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, jcb
- North San Jose, Rosemary Garden
- Steak Houses, Japanese Restaurants, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Asian Restaurants, Party Planning, Restaurants
I love this place. It is always good. They give you more food then Benihannas so the people that say this is not as good there right it's better! We always go on our birthdays and sometimes just to go. I am going tonight. I give this place a 10Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have been going to House of Genji for over 10 years now and absolutly love the food there. If you're looking for a great Fillet Mignon with a twist - Genji is your place. The meal starts out with a salad then a great bowl of missho soup followed by rice, vegtables and shrimp with the the main course coming last. With the main course you get two dipping sauces - ginger sauce and mustard sauce. They're mustard s... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I ended up at House of Genji because Benihana was already booked for the evening and we had the itch for some teppanyaki. I can't even tell you how disappointed I was! Not only was the decor awful (nothing authentic looking about it), but with what they charge for the food, you would think they could at least paint the baseboards. The food was below average and everything tasted like soy sauce. The only thing... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I just went to this restaurant and must say that there was nothing special about this restaurant, it's just another typical teppanyaki place. For the money, I would rather have gone to Benihana. The food was good, ambiance was ok. Overall, if you want teppanyaki go to Benihana.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse