These guys are crooked. They quoted me $48 over the phone to serve my paper. I came to their office and paid cash for their process server service. After they served the paper they tried to bill me for ANOTHER $48. Their excuse was that they had to come back to the address a second time to serve the paper. In the same day? and it was a business place that was open regular business hours? Impossible to believe.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Tom CoombsAdd to My Book
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- Edward Jones is an investment firm that believes your financial goals deserve a face to face conversation. We can help you prepare for retirement, save for education and be a tax-smart investor.
- San Jose Financial Advisor, Investment Management, Funds Investment, Stock & Bond Broker
- Stocks & Bonds, Investment Managers, Advisors
- Financial Services, Stock & Bond Brokers, Investment Management, Pension & Profit Sharing Plans, Retirement Planning Services, Financial Planning Consultants, Financial Planners, Financing Consultants, Investment Securities, Investment Advisory Service, Annuities & Retirement Insurance Plans, Stock & Bond Transfer Agents, Investments, Mutual Funds