Crandall Patent GroupAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The Crandall Patent Group, LLC, is an innovative international law practice dedicated to offering cost-effective patenting solutions and legal services while maintaining the highest standard of quality. We specialize in patenting computer, electronic, mechanical and medical technologies, and we strive to achieve prices that are extremely competitive in todayâ€™s global market.
JERRY CRANDALL, ESQ. - Attorney at Law
Admissions California State Bar; Supreme Court of the State of California; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit; U.S. District Court, Northern District of California; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California; U.S. District Court, Central District of California; U.S. District Court, Southern District of California; United States Patent and Trademark Office â€“ Registered Patent Attorney
Profile Mr. Jerry Crandall, Esq., specializes in domestic and international patent and trademark prosecution, intellectual property (IP) and product liability litigation, reexamination and interference proceedings, infringement opinions, and the provision of legal advice related to all aspects of IP protection. He has worked with a wide range of clients, from Fortune 100 companies to smaller high technology start-ups, both foreign and domestic, and is able to effectively communicate with inventors, in-house counsel and foreign attorneys about any technical and legal issues that may arise.
Representative Technologies Representative technologies in which Mr. Crandall has written and/or prosecuted patent applications include, but are not limited to, telecommunications, antenna design, fiber optics, micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), nanotechnology, electro-chemical sensors, chip manufacture, computer software and architecture, electronic data storage, magnetic data storage (e.g., hard disk drives (HDDs)), database management, data sharing (e.g., real-time streaming media and peer-to-peer (P2P) networks), data encryption, network security, statistical machine translation, digital image processing, geo-location (e.g., global positioning system (GPS)) technologies, electronic commerce and medical devices.
- Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Trade Secrets, Applications, Licensing, and Litigation
- San Jose, San Francisco, Walnut Creek, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Reno, Fernley
- North San Jose
- Free Parking and Refreshments Provided
Crandall Patent Group LLC
- Patent, Trademark & Copyright Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys, Bankruptcy Law Attorneys