Carrington College San JoseAdd to mybook
- General Info:
The Carrington College® San Jose campus is ready to help you pursue professional success through education. We provide hands-on training that can prepare you to enter one of todays fast growing careers.
Our campus is designed to be inviting and inspiring. You'll be taught in modern classrooms and will have hands-on experience using facilities like:
- Simulation labs for programs such as Medical Assisting and Veterinary Technology
- Dental Hygiene clinics open to the public where students can learn how to work on real patients
It's invigorating and empowering to accomplish something first-hand rather than just reading about it in a book. Whenever possible, we give you opportunities to demonstrate all that you are capable of achieving.
Our faculty is a team of qualified and passionate individuals, all of whom are professionals in their related fields. This ensures that you can learn practical techniques currently used in the real world today.
There's no substitute for learning from, and working with, those who have a true passion for what they do. We believe in our work and we believe in you. Make the time to visit us, and experience for yourself all that we have to offer. We look forward to meeting you and can't wait to talk about the opportunities that await you at Carrington.
Carrington College California offers Certificate and Associate degree programs in the criminal justice & medical fields for those looking to transform their lives with an education that leads to careers, not just jobs. Take a look at our programs and embrace the future that could be yours with a Certificate or Associate degree from Carrington College California.
Carrington College California offers Certificate or Associate degree programs in criminal justice & medical fields* :
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Health Care Administration
- Health Studies
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technology
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Registered Nursing (LVN to RN)**
- Respiratory Therapist
- Surgical Technology
- Veterinary Technology
- Vocational Nursing**
Not all programs are available at all campuses. Please visit us online or call us and speak to one of our admissions representatives to find out program availability at the campus near you.
*Programs subject to change. Programs and their availability vary by campus location.
**Admission to, or graduation from, our Nursing program does not guarantee obtaining a license or certificate to practice nursing. Licensure and certification to practice are the exclusive responsibility of the applicable State Board of Nursing.
Carrington College California
- Price Range:
Carrington College participates in a wide variety of federal & state financial aid programs:
- Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG)
- Federal Pell Grant Program
- Federal Perkins & Stafford Student Loans
- Federal Work Study (FWS)
- Veterans Benefits
All Carrington College applicants are encouraged to schedule an appointment with the Financial Aid Office prior to enrollment. Financial aid is available to those who qualify & financial aid programs are subject to change.
- Conveniently located off of the 101 on San Ignacio Ave. between Bernal Road & Great Oaks Blvd.
- Career Focus & Support
- Certificates & Associate Degrees
- Convenient Times and Places
- Excellent Student Support
- Live Online Chat with an Admissions Representative
- Get Started Online
- Practical, Hands-on Education
- Program Accreditation and Approval
- Request Information Online
- The Career You Want
- Up-to-date Facilities
- Valuable Up-to-date Curriculum
Carrington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC), based in Novato, CA, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Many of the programs offered at Carrington College are programmatically accredited by accrediting bodies with expertise in specific occupational fields. Programmatic accreditation is specific to individual programs offered at specific campuses.
See the academic catalog for programmatic accreditation information.
Admission to, or graduation from, our Nursing program does not guarantee obtaining a license or certificate to practice nursing. Licensure and certification requirements are the exclusive responsibility of the State Board of Nursing.
- Dental Schools, Colleges & Universities, Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians Schools, School Information, Business & Vocational Schools, Adult Education, Educational Services, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Employment Opportunities, Dentists, Medical Business Administration, Employment Consultants, Massage Schools, Career & Vocational Counseling, Law Enforcement Agencies-Government, Nursing Schools, Dental Hygienists, Veterinarians, Schools, Educational Consultants, Medical Practice Consultants, Apprenticeship Training Programs, Veterinary Specialty Services
So I've attended to 2 different community colleges, one for random meaningless classes and the other to get my Emergency Medical Technician cert. Now I am currently enrolled in the Veterinary Technician course at WCC San Jose working towards that as well as getting my associates at the same time. And yeah, the price may dissuade you from attending, but think about it...At community colleges the classes are cheaper ($... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I recently joined the Dental Assisting program starting Jan. 25th and have been loving it ever since. Everyone was very helpful and patient from the start and walked me through the admissions and financial ad processes. Even when I asked a ton of stupid questions. It is expensive (nearly $19k for me) and the parking is not in great shape at this location (limited spaces), but I still love it. This is my first time ba... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
i WENT TO WESTERN CAREER COLLEGE IN OCT 2008, I WAS ONLY THERE FOR TWO WEEKS WHEN THE INSTRUCTOR OF MEDICAL BILLING DROPPED ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T COME UP WITH TRANSPORTATION MONEY AND HE AND DEAN DID NOT RETURN ANY OF MY CALLS EXCEPT THE LAST ONE TELL ING ME I WAS DROPPED THEN, THEY HAD THE NERVE TO TRY AND KEEP MY $2,000 IN FINANCIAL AID MONEY! BUT i PICKETED THE SCHOOL AND THEY RETURNED IT... ALSO, THE INSTRUCTOR S... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse