Carrington CollegeAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Founded in 1967, Carrington College California offers Certificate and Associate degree programs designed to help prepare students for a variety of career opportunities in the health care, legal, technical and business fields. Carrington College California has nine campuses in California as well as online degree programs, so getting a jump start on your new career has never been easier. From the very beginning, the goal of Carrington College California has remained the same: To help change the life and future of every student who came to us in search of a new career. Through our commitment to hands-on instruction and individual attention, we're able to help our students not only earn an education, but also experience personal growth. To learn how one of our education programs could help you change your life or to learn more about financial aid programs & availability, call and talk to one of our admissions representatives or visit us online today!
- Carrington College California offers a diverse range of programs that can help you prepare for a variety of careers, including many in the fast-growing medical field. Our Career Matchmaker and Career Explorer are designed to help you quickly find which program is right for you. Carrington College California offers Certificate and Associate degree programs*in: * Architectural Design Drafting * Accounting * Business * Criminal Justice * Dental Assisting * Dental Hygiene * Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound) * Graphic Design * Health Care Administration * Massage Therapy * Medical Assisting * Medical Billing and Coding * Pharmacy Technology * Physical Therapist Assistant * Registered Nursing** * Respiratory Care * Surgical Technology * Veterinary Technology * Vocational Nursing** Carrington College California Online also offers programs in: * Accounting * Business * Computer Technology * Criminal Justice * Graphic Design * Health Care Administration * Health Information Technology * Paralegal Studies * Renewable Energy * Sales and Marketing Not all programs are available at all campuses. Please visit us online or call us and speak to one of our admissions representatives to find out program availability at the campus near you.*Programs subject to change. Programs and their availability vary by location. **Licensure and certification to practice are the exclusive responsibility of the applicable State Board of Nursing.
- Carrington College California
- Price Range:
- 'Carrington College California participates in the following federal & state financial aid programs: * Federal Grant Programs * Federal Perkins Loan * Federal Stafford Student Loan * CAL Grant * Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG) * Veterans Benefits All Carrington College California applicants are encouraged to schedule an APPT with the Financial Aid Office prior to enrollment. Financial aid is avail. to those who qualify & financial aid programs are subject to change.
- Conveniently located off of the 101 on San Ignacio Ave. between Bernal Road & Great Oaks Blvd.
- * Live Online Chat with an Admissions Representative * Get Started Online * Request Information Online * Online Courses Available * Excellent Student Support * Program Accreditation and Approval * WASC Regional Accreditation & Financial Assistance * Certificates & Associate Degrees * Valuable Up-to-date Curriculum * Career Focus & Support * Up-to-date Facilities * Practical, Hands-on Education * Convenient Times and Places * The Career You Want
- Carrington College California is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC), 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949. WASC is an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Many of the programs offered at Carrington College California are programmatically accredited by accrediting bodies with expertise in specific occupational fields. Programmatic accreditation is specific to individual programs at specific campuses. See the academic catalog for additional information.
Carrington College California
Carrington College San Jose
- Colleges & Universities