- General Info:
- Victor's Pizza is a pizza restaurant located in San Francisco. We deliver Pizza, Pasta, Salad, sandwiches, and other Italian foods to all the San Francisco area. We are a family owned and operated business, a full service pizza restaurant with a great variety of beer and Italian wines. Join the family for pizza, pasta, sandwiches, Italian, and European cuisine. We offer delivery and catering services. We provide plates and napkins upon request. Full service catering not provided.
- Bluemoon, Budweiser, Dessert, Miller Light, Pasta, Pizza, Salads, Sandwiches, Wine
- Payment method:
- San Francisco, Oakland, Daly City
- Northeast San Francisco, Polk Gulch
- Friday and Saturdays we are open until 12:30am! Beer and Wine Available
- English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Restaurant Delivery Service, Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Sandwich Shops, Pasta, Pizza, Wine, Beer & Ale
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Cuisines: Italian, European, Continental, Pizza
Alcohol: Beer, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Very good pizza! There are a few pizza joints in the City that I can count on and Victor's is one of them. When I have training for work in the area I always stop by for a slice. The staff is great, the prices are relatively inexpensive and the pizza is served piping hot. I'm looking forward to my next training date so I sink my teeth into another slice.
"Best pizza place in San Francisco. Nice guys, great food, great portions.
Have ordered from here multiple times, guys are always helpful on phone, salads and great extras. Pizzas are top-notch thin crust beauties loaded with toppings. See pictures below for the Victor's Special, my favorite, comes with 7 toppings."
Best pizza delivery joint in town. They are fast, consistently getting to my house in Pacific Heights in less than 30 minutes. The pizza's always hot and fresh. And the delivery guys are polite and friendly. They are definitely my goto at-home dining experience
You know what, it ain't half bad! I'm a NY-style pizza person, through and through. I generally don't eat pizza in CA, but seriously - I deem this pizza very respectable. Their homemade pasta ain't bad either. This isn't exactly a first-date kind of place, as it's a seriously no-frills joint, but frankly, it's a nice change from time to time.
We have been ordering here for a few years since a S.F. native ordered it for us once. Every time we stray, I find myself wishing I hadn't cheated. Their pizza is the best thing on the menu with a thin, tasty crust, tangy, garlicy sauce and flavorful cheese. I like all types of regional pizza (Chicago, etc.) but this is hands down my favorite. It usually comes within 45 minutes even on a Friday or Saturday.
"Me and my girlfriends wanted slices but slices where only to go , so the waiter told us to have a seat and share a small Pie that would only take 10 minutes to make.
Even tough they were busy our pizza came as promised !
Outstanding fast service (asian guy was very polite and fast )
pizza omfg !!!
We will come again"