Tony's Windows & GlassAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- * Mon- Fri: By Appointment Only * CA License No. 352757
- * Glass Replacements * Screens * Any type of Glass * Custom Windows & Custom Doors * Wood * Vinyl * Aluminum & Steel * Glass Windows * Door Installation * Weather Stripping * Acoustical Sound Control Glass * Interior & Exterior Energy Saving Storm Designs * Glass Table Tops * Stained & Leaded Glass * REPAIR OF ANDERSEN, PELLA, MARVIN BRAND * Andersen * Pella * Marvin
- Andersen, IW, Marvin, Pella
- Payment method:
- master card, cash, visa
- Between 25th & 26th Street, Shotwell and South Van Ness
- Southeast San Francisco, Mission District
- English, Spanish
Tony's Windows &amp; Glass
- Home Repair & Maintenance, Plate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement, Windows, Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation, Vinyl Windows & Doors, Screens
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Valet
It seems that it's only during the rainy season when people realize how damaged one's windows can be.
I called Tony's Windows and it's an old fashion type of service where the actual owner (Tony) answers the phone. He gave me a preliminary estimate over the phone after asking me a lot of questions to the type of work I needed. Of course, when working commenced I had missed a few details and ""change orders"" had to be issued, which is understandable.
All I can say is that I HAV...view moreE NO MORE LEAKS. Several other contractors tried to get to the root of my problem but were unsuccessful. They even recommended new windows. Tony's Windows suggested restoration and weatherstripping which saved me loads of money instead of buying new windows.
However, new windows were needed for our bedrooms since we wanted them to be sound proofed. They took care of that too. Now I can have a relatively quiet house in a city full of fire trucks.
I was so satisfied with the work I had them look at an arched window which no one was willing to work on. Unfortunately, this arched window was dry rotted. Once again Tony found a way to restore the look of my home and save me money.
It took them about two weeks to completely finish. It's a shame the above review speaks so negatively of Tony. I would have loved to have had my home finished within a few days but Tony explained the glass for my bedrooms had to be manufactured as well as the windows. Plus they did do the rest of the work around the house.
I am very pleased and would definitely hire again for any future window work.view less