10/09/2005Provided by Citysearch -
I have stayed at the Parker Guest House three times, and thought it was just delightful all three times. There are many things to like about it, but here are a few of the top ones:
1) Nice rooms and immaculate bathrooms.
2) Pleasant, nicely-decorated public areas, including a very nice, sunny place for breakfast, gardens, and a fountain.
3) Good breakfast--coffee, cereals, yogurt, fruit, muffins, orange juice, milk, etc. Local and national newspapers to read in the breakfast area.
4) Friendly, helpful staff.
5) Diverse, interesting group of people staying there.
6) ""Happy hour"" each day with wine and snacks is a good chance to meet other guests.
7) Free use of a computer and a printer.
8) Good location.