Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- Official Site for Starwood Hotel. In the heart of one of San Francisco's most popular neighborhoods. Book your reservation online today! Book at least 21 days in advance and get an exdtra 15% off your stay at the Sheraton San Francisco. And, when you stay at any Sheraton you'll sleep well knowing your part of the world's most luxurious hotel brands and you'll earn Starwood points with every stay.
- General Info:
- The Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf places you steps away from Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, Alcatraz Island, and the famous Cable Car lines. Enjoy the outdoor heated pool and living room with fire pits.
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa
- With a stay at Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel in San Francisco (North Beach), you'll be minutes from Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf and Fisherman's Wharf. This 4-star hotel is close to Pier 39 and Lombard Street.
- Fishermans Wharf, Northeast San Francisco
- Hotel Pool, Hotel Bar
- Lodging, Hotels, Resorts, Conference Centers, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms, Meeting & Event Planning Services
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Swimming Pool: Outdoor
Check-In Time: 3 PM
Check-Out Time: noon
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Breakfast available (surcharge), Express check-out, Elevator/lift, Porter/bellhop, Business center, 24-hour front desk, Restaurant, ATM/banking, Limo or Town Car service available, 24-hour fitness facilities, Conference space, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Private bathroom, Hair dryer, Pay movies, Phone, Premium bedding, Air conditioning, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, Flat-panel TV, Iron/ironing board, Desk, Cribs/infant beds available, In-room safe (laptop compatible), Coffee/tea maker, Down comforter
Having stayed at this property several times in the past couple of years, I recommend this hotel if you are staying in SFO and want to get away from the bustle of the Union Square area. The rooms are spacious, the beds are comfortable and the property is a short walk away from a handful of great dining options. The property tends to get booked quickly during peak travel seasons so book reservations asap if you want to stay here during those times.
I travel to SFO routinely and am a regular at the Sheraton by choice. I love the location, very close to the wharf entertainment and only a short cab ride to downtown for business without some of the challenges of staying downtown. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable and the staff is attentive. Not a huge fan of the room service options, but they are prompt and friendly.