SF Hound Lounge Dog Daycare, Boarding & Grooming
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- ABOUT US: SF Hound Lounge offers Loving Dog Daycare, Boarding and Grooming. We also have special care (and a separate area) for small dogs, puppies and seniors. We have the longest running cage free dog daycare in San Francisco. Our daycare and boarding has been awarded multiple times for quality. Our professional grooming services are consistent and caring. Your dog will return for repeat visits happily because our care is highly stress free and detail oriented. You will have peace of mind that you are doing what is in the best interest of your four legged family member because our team has an uncompromising commitment to ensure each dog enjoys every day spent at SF Hound Lounge. SF Hound Lounge brings a unique facility together with the tried-and-true animal care philosophies of the Academy of the San Francisco Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SFSPCA). SF Hound Lounge is a safe, inviting place for dogs to get that extra affection and stimulation they need to feel happy and rejuvenated. In addition to that, our animal attendants and groomer are practiced at accommodating a wide spectrum of animal disposition. Tails wag after a day spent reveling in attention from expert caregivers and socializing with canine friends in our clean, spacious facility. Contact us for more information regarding our daycare, cage free boarding or professional grooming: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OUR FACILITY: Our facility offers 7,000 square feet of indoor space where your dog can enjoy supervised play with each other, our staff or a wide variety of fun toys, tunnels and slides. We have a separate area for small dogs. We also have a unique inside potty area equipped with a real fire hydrant and real grass. Our facility is kept surprisingly odor free with a unique cleaning system. Lounge toys and bowls are given antibacterial baths daily. Blankets, which we lay down for the dogs, are always kept clean. OUR GROOMER: Our professional groomer, Ashley, is on hand to offer full service grooms or cuts to dogs of all sizes and dispositions in our state of the art grooming salon. She also takes walk in clients. GETTING STARTED: Pre-screening is required for those in our day or boarding care. Once the interview is complete your four legged family member can enjoy care in our play area where our animal caregivers are in the arena interacting and monitoring the dogs all day. By keeping a close watch on each dog's mood and personality, we can cater their days to their needs and preferences. SPECIAL CARE FOR SMALL DOGS AND PUPPIES: We separate the small dogs from the large dogs. The small dogs have their own small toys, bones and beds. They also have their own potty area. The small dogs are taken on walks with other small dogs. We never take more than two to four small dogs on a walk at a time. We also take extra special care of our puppies The puppies love rolling around with each other, but they have a hard time regulating their own play. We monitor their play closely so they don't overextend themselves. We also schedule special puppy rest time. Don?t worry, despite the down time, all the puppies are sent home exhausted!
- Payment method:
- master card, visa
- Southeast San Francisco, Mission District
- * 7,000 sq. feet of open space * Fresh Grass everyday * Boarding Loft * Daily Cleaning * Behavior Reports
SF Hound Lounge Dog Daycare & Self Serve Dog Bath
- Dog Day Care, Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Kennels
Posted: 8/4/2009Provided by Citysearch -
My bichon, Jake, has been going since he was 7 months -is now 3 years - and dearly loves it. He goes for day care once or twice a week for the play and stimulation of being with the other dogs. I investigated other places, but no where else comes close to the care and attention that he receives here. I call it ""sport camp"" when he boards - he comes back strong and buffed from the constant play. He's happy, I know he's safe, well cared for and given lots of attention. That's perfection.
Posted: 5/6/2008Provided by Citysearch -
We left our precious Havanese with the Hound Lounge for overnight boarding for a week as we traveled East to visit our daughter in college and couldn't take her with. We called and were told she was doing fine but until we returned home and saw her; one never knows. Our dog was very relaxed and in great shape. We knew instantly that she was well taken care of. I would highly recommend the SF Hound Lounge to anyone without any reservations.
Posted: 6/30/2007Provided by Citysearch -
We've tried several doggie day cares, and Hound Lounge is the only doggie daycare that recieved the approval of our two dogs. They love it there! One of our pups is very gentle and sweet but has severe sound phobias and can't be left at home alone for extended periods. We've tried other daycares but had bad experiences with her crying the whole way to center, and she even tried to escape one facility. Then we found Hound Lounge and now everyone is happy. The staff clearly love the dogs and give them alot of attention. Our dogs love going there and we drop them off knowing they're safe, happy and well cared for.
Posted: 2/1/2007Provided by Citysearch -
my portie Hudson LOVES going to the Lounge! The staff treat her with great kindness, and she's always happily tired at the end of the day. I've also boarded her there over several weekends, then ultimate sign of trust. Bring your pooch to the Lounge!
Posted: 1/31/2007Provided by Citysearch -
Great owners and staff who know every dog individually. I feel completely secure leaving my 80 lb. baby with them every day, knowing that he'll play and be well taken care of, rather than sitting around all day waiting for a dog walker to show up. Availablility of nail clipping and baths is also great. Nice little perks like remembering my dog's birthday with treats. I couldn't be happier. Real attention paid to each dog's well-being.