San Francisco Acupuncture GroupAdd to mybook
Mon - Fri10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat - SunClosed
San Francisco Acupuncture Group provides integrative acupuncture and adjunct therapies, tailoring treatment to patients' immediate and long-term needs.
- Orthopedic Acupuncture
- Trigger-Point Acupuncture
- Traditional Acupuncture
Laser and LED Therapy employ FDA-approved medical devices that penetrates tissue with a laser or strong light to reduce pain and inflammation.
Chinese Herbal Medicine constitutes the longest, most documented form of medicine in history.
Manual Therapy includes a wide range of bodywork, trigger-point-release, stretching, resistance, exercise, and massage techniques to reduce pain and stress, and promote healing.
Moxibustion and Heat Therapy employ local warming and blood-invigorating properties, usually in conjunction with acupuncture.
Cupping is a method that uses suction to increase circulation and stretch tissue.
Lifestyle Recommendations are a key component of many treatment plans. Dietary, exercise, and sleep habits are the cornerstone of health. They can amplify the benefits of any intervention, and help us to take an active role in our physical and emotional well-being.
San Francisco Acupuncture Group Specialties
- Pain, Acute and Chronic
- headache; pain in the neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, or foot; including RSIs (Repetitive Strain Injuries); sports injuries; injured desk workers
- Mental-Emotional Stress, Anxiety, and Depression; Sleep Disturbance
- Allergies and Sinusitis
- Digestive and Intestinal Problems
- Roots and Blossoms Medicine, San Francisco Acupuncture Group
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, insurance
100 Bush Street, Suite 190 (19th Floor)
Shell Building, Bush & Battery Streets
Montgomery Street Station
San Francisco Acupuncture Group is located in the heart of San Francisco's Financial District, on the 19th floor of the historical Shell Building (1930), a San Francisco landmark and winner of the 1994 San Francisco Architectural Heritage Award for excellence in architectural preservation.
- insurance billing
- Bay views
- comfortable interiors beautifully decorated by original Bay Area artwork, plant walls, homey furniture
- great waiting-room music and reading
- heated lift-tables
- email scheduling
- green construction techniques like low VOC paints and carpe
- 24-hour security
American Academy of Pain Management
SF Acu Group
- Physicians & Surgeons, Acupuncture, Physicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine, Pain Management, Physicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Stress Management & Prevention