We stayed here after getting engaged and had a great time. This was actually my 2nd time staying here. Very comfortable room and great, friendly staff. Plus is that they serve breakfast (with more options than just pastries and coffee/juice) in the morning and wine, cheeses, dried fruit and chocolates at dusk. A big plus is that it is close to EVERYTHING!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Inn at Union SquareAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- A tranquil oasis in the lively heart of San Francisco’s Union Square, The Inn at Union Square offers guests a cozy retreat from the bustle of the city. Our modern, well-appointed rooms are minutes from countless local attractions, including historic cable cars to whisk you through the streets.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (415) 989-0529
- Air Conditioning
- Business Centers
- Cable TV
- Coffee Makers
- Luxe Hotels
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, master card, debit
- With a stay at San Francisco Marriott Union Square in San Francisco (Downtown San Francisco), you'll be minutes from San Francisco Magic Parlor and Union Square. This 4-star hotel is close to Lombard Street and Fisherman's Wharf.
- Northeast San Francisco, Downtown San Francisco-Union Square
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities