Excellent service and repair experience
Excellent service and repair experience , thanks peninsula auto body did a very professional and outstanding job on my BMW , love the great job they did on my car....... it looks way better than before the damage. can't ask for a better ,they even washed my car , and they are taking good care of it until it comes home ,I really like this place; thank god i chose them!
Royal Motor Sales Audi
- General Info:
- About Royal Motors Audi - San Francisco Region Audi Dealers Royal Motors Audi is proud to serve the San Francisco, Oakland, Burlington and San Rafael region with quality Audi vehicles. With models like the S4, A4, A6, Q7, TT, we have something for every taste, and every need. Come visit us to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. We have many new cars in San Francisco to choose from. If you're looking for a San Francisco used car, we can assist you there as well. Visit our used car inventory page to see the large collection of pre-owned Audi vehicles to select from. Royal Motors Audi is not just a good choice as your San Francisco Audi dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our California customers. From auto repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Audi auto parts, to auto finance and car loan assistance, Royal Motors Audi is the smart choice for your next vehicle, or other automotive needs. Come in and say "hi"! or you can call us at (415) 241-8127. Sales Department Mon - Fri: 9:00AM - 7:00PM Saturday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM Sunday: 11:00AM - 5:00PM Service Department Mon - Fri: 7:00AM - 6:00 PM Saturday: 8:30AM - 4:30 PM Sunday: Closed Parts Department Mon - Fri: 7:30AM - 5:00 PM Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed Body Shop Department Mon - Fri: 8:00AM - 5:00 PM Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed
- Extra Phones:
Sales: (415) 241-8127
Parts: (415) 241-8150
Phone: (415) 685-4079
TollFree: (800) 457-6430
- * Audi
• VOLVO, Volkswagen
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Price Range:
- Please visit our website or feel free to contact us.
- Southeast San Francisco, South of Market
Royal Automotive Group
Royal Auto Group Service
- New Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used Car Dealers, Automobile Parts, Supplies & Accessories-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Accessories
Excellent service and repair experience
Royal Motors is a wonderful dealership. Friendly staff and great prices (cheaper than the independent shop I formerly used for service). My car is always washed and leaves Royal Motors in great condition. The service advisors go out of their way to accommodate customers and I would highly recommend Royal Motors service department.
Came in for service about a week ago and dropped off my Audi A4 for 60k service. My service advisor was Chris Sung. He was very friendly and answered all the questions I came in with. They got the job done quicker than I expected and overall I was very happy with the service I received. I came in expecting terrible service from this place because of the negative reviews available online but I left pleased.
09/15/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Wow - purchased 2 cars recently and have to say they have exceeded my expectations. They owed me work on my purchased car and did not process my purchase until work completed -timely and effective. Service has been completed ahead of schedule on cars. Chris - Svc Mgr is very accessible, helpful - start all of your service dealings with him.
02/05/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Royal Motors is a bunch of rip-off artists. I took my car in for a tune up and they wanted to charge me $2200!!! I had been warned that this place was completely overpriced and a huge waste of money, but that warning didn't arrive until after I dropped off my car. The customer service was also terrible. They were rude and disrespectful. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
08/17/2007Provided by Citysearch -
The service rep -- Patty Hudec -- was rude, impatient and unhelpful. She actually refused to listen to the noise that prompted me to bring my car in and instead would only write down a description of the problem for a repair technician to decipher at some later time. My entire interaction with Patty was punctuated with her sighing and rolling her eyes, as though she was doing me a great favor by allowing me to spend money at Royal Motor for the repair of my car.
When I had not heard from Royal Motor after six hours, I called Patty myself. She was clearly exasperated that I would dare to inquire about the status of my car. Patty then informed me that the technician was unable to diagnose any problem based on her description of the noise, and suggested that I make an appointment to take the car out for a ride with the technician. This was particularly galling since I had specifically requested that very thing when I brought the car in earlier that day -- a ride wasn't even necessary; all that needed to happen was for Patty to stand by the car window -- and Patty outright refused to do so.
Patty was plenty rude to the two people who were in line ahead of me when I left my car so it obviously wasn't just me. Shame, shame, shame on Royal Motor for allowing its customers to be treated in such an shabby manner!
11/04/2006Provided by Citysearch -
It is rare to find a good mechanic these days, especially from dealerships. I went in for a standard replacement of a recall item. Several days later, I developed engine problems relating to the installation, and I am being charged to get it fix! I must admit, the staff was friendly, but it all seems like an act to get more of my money. I would recommend going to other private shops (search online for a good mechanic) instead of paying exorbitant prices for incompetant service.