- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Patio Espa ol Restaurant is located within the Uni n Espa ola de California. The Uni n Espa ola was founded as a non-profit corporation in 1923, thereby bringing together associations established in San Francisco as early as 1876. For many years the Uni n Espa ola was located at 827 Broadway in North Beach.Our Cultural Center on Alemany Boulevard was opened in 1985 and formally dedicated in 1987 by his Majesty King Juan Carlos I of Spain during his visit to California. In the past, the Uni n Espa ola had chapters in South San Francisco and Redwood City. Currently the Uni n Espa ola is one of many of Spanish societies in Sunnyvale, Hayward, Rocklin, Hollister, Sacramento, the San Joaquin Valley and Southern California. More recently the Uni n Espa ola was a founding member of the California Federation of Spanish Clubs and Associations.The Uni n Espa ola strives to expand its cultural activities and support of Bay Area groups. The Uni n Espa ola assisted the formation of, and is the temporary home of the Museum of Contemporary Hispanic Art. This museum was the first of its kind in the United States. Information about membership and activities may be obtained at www.unionespanolasf.org or by calling 415-584-6917.
- Spanish Weddings
- Payment method:
- travelers checks, all major credit cards, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Spanish Cultural Ctr
- Southwest San Francisco, Outer Mission
- Spanish Restaurants, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Caterers, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Restaurants, Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies, Wedding Supplies & Services
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
07/13/2009Provided by Citysearch -
The restaurant is located in the Spanish Cultural Center and is a too-well-kept secret out on Alemany. The tapas and entrees are all well-made and the prices are a fraction of the prices charged at other places. The wine list is limited but has Spanish wines as well. Service is good and the staff very friendly. We have gone here for years and have never had a bad experience. Great value for money even though it is a trek out to the outer edges of the City.
08/22/2007Provided by Citysearch -
Over the years, this place is a definite winner time and time again...home of my favorite dining out dishes...favorite date place, favorite special occasion place, even favorite Sunday brunch place. Sometimes I go in a group and we just order all the tapas on the menu....order double Gambas and the wild mushrooms are to die for. Everything is good, but my all time favorite is the wonderful seafood stew with saffron rice...Zarzuela de Mariscos...along with the great Sangria.
01/03/2005Provided by Citysearch -
Patio Espanol serves great Spanish food. The service was a bit slow (especially considering we were the only table in there at the time) but the staff was very friendly and the food more than makes up for any shortcomings. Hearing the BART train roll by every few minutes was annoying but that's not the restaurant's fault.