Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. OWNER INFORMATION Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop”. He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- Never Ending Pasta Bowl is back. Enjoy endless combinations of your favorites at Olive Garden, starting at $9.99. You pick the pasta, sauce and topping to craft your Never Ending Pasta Bowl. Choose from pastas like Rigatoni or Cavatappi, sauces like Traditional Marinara or Alfredo and toppings like Meatballs or Grilled Chicken. With Never Ending Pasta Bowl, the combinations are endless. Create yours tonight at Olive Garden. And as always, you can order from our regular menu, featuring every day favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- diners club, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, amex, debit
- Stonestown Galleria
- Southwest San Francisco, Stonestown
- Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, American Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fast Food, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
The food was great! Did the 2 for $25 special. Hated how i had to wait 45 minuted for a table for two. two chicks who were waiting for their table too who came in a little after got in first. nevet deal with that! Anyway it the waitet was extremely nice. good service:)
11/20/2006Provided by Citysearch -
This location is in the stonestown shopping center. I've been there for my birthday and for other occasions. My experience is that the service is usually OK. My waitresses have really tried to please, but maybe they don't have alot of experience. Seems like there's a turnover and they're constantly training new wait-staff.
The ambience is typical olive garden just like every other olive garden restaurant in the USA. But it's ok, and I like the idea that they have separate rooms like maybe a Tuscan villa would have.
I've ordered pasta, veal parmigiana and various combination dishes. It's like, they're all so similar. But not a big complaint from me. On several occasions we got a free glass of wine with the meal ( asmall amount, they say to try it out) Always filling breadsticks on the table. and if you go with alot of people it's virtually unlimited soup and salad family style that you could pass around. So, overall, I can recommend a visit but in this location be prepared to wait because there's always a crowd.
12/17/2004Provided by Citysearch -
I have been to this location on many occassions, The food and service is always inconsistent. Infact on 2 occassions the service was so bad I had to complain to the manager as I was leaving.
One one visit we were seated and we had no server for 30 minutes. Meanwhile there was a server helping the table behinds us (who were apprearantly his friends), because he was telling them how much he hated serving the ""never ending pasta bowl"". I finally asked another server to help us. To make a long story short ppl who came in 30 mins after us had finished their meals and left by the time we got our food.
I have been to other Olive Gardens and believe me they are not like this one.