Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Buy One, Take One is back and better than ever! Choose one of our delicious Buy One, Take One Italian entrées, and choose another classic Italian entrée to take home. And as always, start with unlimited salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. All starting at $12.99. Try one of our two new entrées, Pot Pie Italiano Chicken con Broccoli and Pepperoni Fettuccine Alfredo, but only for a limited time. Our Pot Pie Italiano is a little taste of home, bursting with Italian cheeses, cavatappi pasta, grilled chicken and our homemade alfredo in a flaky pie crust. And our Pepperoni Alfredo is a flavorful new twist on everyone’s favorite dish. Also, don’t forget to top off your meal by choosing from our selection of award winning wines!
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- diners club, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, amex, debit
- Stonestown Galleria
- Southwest San Francisco, Stonestown
- Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, American Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fast Food, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
The food was great! Did the 2 for $25 special. Hated how i had to wait 45 minuted for a table for two. two chicks who were waiting for their table too who came in a little after got in first. nevet deal with that! Anyway it the waitet was extremely nice. good service:)
11/20/2006Provided by Citysearch -
This location is in the stonestown shopping center. I've been there for my birthday and for other occasions. My experience is that the service is usually OK. My waitresses have really tried to please, but maybe they don't have alot of experience. Seems like there's a turnover and they're constantly training new wait-staff.
The ambience is typical olive garden just like every other olive garden restaurant in the USA. But it's ok, and I like the idea that they have separate rooms like maybe a Tuscan villa would have.
I've ordered pasta, veal parmigiana and various combination dishes. It's like, they're all so similar. But not a big complaint from me. On several occasions we got a free glass of wine with the meal ( asmall amount, they say to try it out) Always filling breadsticks on the table. and if you go with alot of people it's virtually unlimited soup and salad family style that you could pass around. So, overall, I can recommend a visit but in this location be prepared to wait because there's always a crowd.
12/17/2004Provided by Citysearch -
I have been to this location on many occassions, The food and service is always inconsistent. Infact on 2 occassions the service was so bad I had to complain to the manager as I was leaving.
One one visit we were seated and we had no server for 30 minutes. Meanwhile there was a server helping the table behinds us (who were apprearantly his friends), because he was telling them how much he hated serving the ""never ending pasta bowl"". I finally asked another server to help us. To make a long story short ppl who came in 30 mins after us had finished their meals and left by the time we got our food.
I have been to other Olive Gardens and believe me they are not like this one.