Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy.That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup.At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938.It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop.” He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida, in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- Create Your Own Tour Of Italy is back, but only for a limited time! Now you can create your own perfect plate at Olive Garden. Pick 3 classic favorites to explore from 10 irresistible options. Enjoy a specialty item like rich Lasagna Classico, a Signature Pasta like our creamy Fettuccine Alfredo, and a Premium Filled Pasta like our Tortellini al Forno bursting with cheese… together on one plate. Then enjoy it all served with everyone’s favorite freshly baked breadsticks and famous soup or salad, starting at just $12.99.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Stonestown Galleria
- Southwest San Francisco, Stonestown
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, American, Fast Food, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
The food was great! Did the 2 for $25 special. Hated how i had to wait 45 minuted for a table for two. two chicks who were waiting for their table too who came in a little after got in first. nevet deal with that! Anyway it the waitet was extremely nice. good service:)Share Review
Service is much better than a couple years back. They have great soup and their food is always the same. They only have 1 location in SF and is always busy. Sometimes with a wait time of 30 min, other days will be about 1.5 hours. Worth the wait!Provided by Citysearch
This location is in the stonestown shopping center. I've been there for my birthday and for other occasions. My experience is that the service is usually OK. My waitresses have really tried to please, but maybe they don't have alot of experience. Seems like there's a turnover and they're constantly training new wait-staff. \r
The ambience is typical olive garden just like every other olive garden restaurant in the USA. But it's ok, and I like the idea that they have separate roo...view morems like maybe a Tuscan villa would have.\r
I've ordered pasta, veal parmigiana and various combination dishes. It's like, they're all so similar. But not a big complaint from me. On several occasions we got a free glass of wine with the meal ( asmall amount, they say to try it out) Always filling breadsticks on the table. and if you go with alot of people it's virtually unlimited soup and salad family style that you could pass around. So, overall, I can recommend a visit but in this location be prepared to wait because there's always a crowd.view less
I have been to this location on many occassions, The food and service is always inconsistent. Infact on 2 occassions the service was so bad I had to complain to the manager as I was leaving.
One one visit we were seated and we had no server for 30 minutes. Meanwhile there was a server helping the table behinds us (who were apprearantly his friends), because he was telling them how much he hated serving the ""never ending pasta bowl"". I finally asked another server to help us. To ...view moremake a long story short ppl who came in 30 mins after us had finished their meals and left by the time we got our food.
I have been to other Olive Gardens and believe me they are not like this one.view less