Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl® isn’t just back, it’s bigger and better than ever before. Come celebrate the 20th anniversary of Never Ending Pasta Bowl® at Olive Garden by enjoying over 20 irresistible choices when you build bowl after bowl of your perfect pasta. Choose a savory sauce, like our new Chicken Pomodoro or Pesto Alfredo, a delicious pasta, and a tasty topping like new Crispy Chicken Fritta. Then, enjoy your never ending pasta with never ending salad and breadsticks, all starting at $9.99. Or order from our regular menu, featuring everyday favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Stonestown Galleria
- Southwest San Francisco, Stonestown
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
The food was great! Did the 2 for $25 special. Hated how i had to wait 45 minuted for a table for two. two chicks who were waiting for their table too who came in a little after got in first. nevet deal with that! Anyway it the waitet was extremely nice. good service:)Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Service is much better than a couple years back. They have great soup and their food is always the same. They only have 1 location in SF and is always busy. Sometimes with a wait time of 30 min, other days will be about 1.5 hours. Worth the wait!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This location is in the stonestown shopping center. I've been there for my birthday and for other occasions. My experience is that the service is usually OK. My waitresses have really tried to please, but maybe they don't have alot of experience. Seems like there's a turnover and they're constantly training new wait-staff. \r
The ambience is typical olive garden just like every other olive garden restaurant in ... view more
I have been to this location on many occassions, The food and service is always inconsistent. Infact on 2 occassions the service was so bad I had to complain to the manager as I was leaving.
One one visit we were seated and we had no server for 30 minutes. Meanwhile there was a server helping the table behinds us (who were apprearantly his friends), because he was telling them how much he hated serving the ""nev... view more