Monte Cristo Bed and BreakfastAdd to mybook
Classic old world charm meets modern luxuries.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Monte Cristo has been a part of San Francisco since 1875. It was originally built as a brothel (saloon and hotel). Its colorful history includes serving as a bordello, a refuge after the 1906 earthquake and a speakeasy. It is located at the junction of three great neighborhoods, Presidio Heights, Pacific Heights, and Laurel Heights. Come and experience the real San Francisco!
- Monte Cristo Inn is a luxury San Francisco Bed and Breakfast Hotel located in the exclusive and popular Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco. Classic European style with modern luxury amenities offers its guests comfort & privacy. The well proportioned rooms are highlighted by high ceilings, authentic antiques, persian rugs, hardwood floors, flat screen cable tv, towel warmers, rainshower or tub, electric heated toilet with washlet/bidet.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Laurel Heights, Northwest San Francisco
- Complimentary breakfast and complimentary wifi makes Monte Cristo a high value choice.
- Chinese, English
Cabbi, San Francisco Convention Bureau,
- www.Cabbi.com, www.bedandbreakfast.com, www.tripadvisor.com
- Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Hotels, Lodging