Add to mybook
Monte Cristo Bed and Breakfast
Classic old world charm meets modern luxuries.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Monte Cristo Inn is a classic San Francisco Bed and Breakfast Hotel located in the exclusive and popular Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco, offering guests classic European style, comfort & privacy. Perhaps the oldest original hospitality structure in San Francisco, the remarkable Monte Cristo Bed & Breakfast building has been a part of San Francisco since 1875. Originally built as a bordello and saloon, it served as a speakeasy in the 1920s. When the great fire swept the city after the 1906 earthquake, homes were put to the torch on Van Ness Avenue to create a firebreak, and the Saloon not only survived, it served as a refuge for the newly post-quake homeless. Even today, Monte Cristo still serves as a San Francisco Bed and Breakfast.
- Monte Cristo Inn is a luxury San Francisco Bed and Breakfast Hotel located in the exclusive and popular Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco. Classic European style with modern luxury amenities offers its guests comfort & privacy. The well proportioned rooms are highlighted by high ceilings, authentic antiques, persian rugs, hardwood floors, flat screen cable tv, towel warmers, rainshower or tub, Toto washlet, heated toilet with washlet/bidet.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Laurel Heights, Northwest San Francisco
- Complimentary breakfast and complimentary wifi makes Monte Cristo a high value choice.
Cabbi, San Francisco Convention Bureau,
- www.Cabbi.com, www.bedandbreakfast.com, www.tripadvisor.com
- Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Hotels, Lodging
- Other Information: