Dr. Kim is one of the most caring vets our two kitties have ever met; she will spend half an hour on the phone with you interpreting your ""baby's"" blood work (from the lab) and it's obvious that she loves all animals as if they were members of her own family....she is a true animal lover and takes her time, going into great detail, about how you can keep your animals healthy with preventive care; and if there is al... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Marina Pet HospitalAdd to mybook
To contact our hospital, please call (415) 921-0410, or fill out the following form. Our hospital hours are: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Call Today to Make an Appointment! Welcome to Marina Pet Hospital. We know how precious pets are to you and your family. At Marina Pet Hospital, we are committed to the highest quality of veterinary care for your special friend. Our goal is to protect, extend, and enhance those precious relationships. After all, there is nothing better than a happy healthy pet! Marina Pet Hospital has been serving pets and their human companions in San Francisco since 1938! The hospital's long history of excellent care and patient satisfaction is due to the accomplishments of our attentive, experienced and caring medical team. We stress the need for preventative care and early diagnostic testing, and focus on interventional medicine and surgery and emergency care. Marina Pet Hospital seeks to set a high standard for excellent veterinary medicine and compassionate care. Our highly-skilled veterinarians and staff members all cooperate and work together toward one common goal: the well-being of your pet. Along with providing the best medical care for your pet, Marina Pet Hospital wants to educate pet owners on how to best care for their animal friends outside the hospital. By communicating with our clients, we help them learn how to give their pets the best quality of life and help them live long, healthy lives.
- General Info:
- Established in 1938, Marina Pet Hospital is a veterinary center that provides service to pets and their owners. Based in San Francisco, Calif., the center is a provider of medical care for pets and also educates pet owners on animal care. The hospital s services include medical, emergency care, diagnostic, surgical procedures, dental care, micro chipping and boarding. Marina Pet Hospital offers veterinary acupuncture to the patients, helping in relief of a condition s symptoms or reduction in the medications dose.
- advantage, frontline, science diet
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Northwest San Francisco, Union Street
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Pet Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Stores, Veterinary Specialty Services, Kennels, Animal Health Products, Pet Grooming, Pet Sitting & Exercising Services, Veterinary Labs, Pet Specialty Services, Pet Food
You can't get any better than Dr.Melcon and everyone at the Marina Pet hospital. I get teary eyed with emotion writing how great they are all there. I have been dog walking for 14 years now and I have seen some pretty pathetic vetinary care with so many critical wrong diagnosis but have never had a mis diagnosis by Dr. Melcon. She puts the pets first and not the person or money. I almost think she is psychic (ju... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I'm a former client, so this is probably more brutally honest than most reviews. I had to switch after taking my cat here for ten years when I moved too far away. The care you get here is the gold standard, but you pay for it. They run a lot of tests and do everything very thoroughly, and so you end up paying quite a bit for all of that. In my case, I was getting my cat's teeth cleaned every year for ten years he... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Dr. Melcon can be blunt, but she is a great doctor who really truly cares about the pets. I had one short visit with Dr. Kim and she was wonderful as well. My vet bill for 4 nights of hospitalization was so reasonable - if your pet has a chronic illness get the insurance, I more than made the money back within the first two visits. I understand why some people might give this place a low rating, your pet (a.k.a. you... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My husband and I just moved to San Francisco from Washington, DC with our dog Sampson. Sampson needed a bortadella shot in order for us to start taking him to doggie daycare. I founded Marina Pets through a quick google search and gave it a dry. We were very impressed! The receptionists were friendly and helpful and got us an appointment for later that day. Prices are good - $63 for the first time visit plus $18 for ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
you will wind up with some of the best animal care with vets who love your animals nearly as much as you do. As a side note- their internal insurance plan saved me WELL over a thousand dollars on this surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Great place with very knowlegeable and friendly people. My 2-month-old puppy was completely calm and relaxed the whole time, even when she was getting a shot, and I credit the vet's friendly and calming demeanor. It's also easy to get an appointment (I got my puppy on Sunday and had an appointment for her shots on Monday) and the health coverage that the hospital offers is comprehensive and relatively inexpensive. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch