A delicious place to buy freshly made raviolis. They also make tasty sandwiches from their variety of deli meats.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Sandwiches At Lucca we take the time and effort to make your sandwich the best you'll ever have. Some people say we must have a secret...but really great sandwiches just take a little more time, effort, and the best quality ingredients. Our sandwiches may cost more, but the minute you take a bite you will forget the price tag. Order your sandwiches online now. Why our sandwiches are so delicious: We let you decide how you like your sandwich..making and pricing our sandwiches to order ensures you get what you want and pay for exactly what you get We use only the best quality cured meats and cheeses - we roast our own turkeys, roast beef, chicken, and ham We slice your meats and cheese to order - fresh and exactly as you like them We use whole leaf lettuce (we do not purchase pre-shredded, chemical-treated lettuce) We slice our own tomatoes, onions, and pickles daily - yes, it makes a huge difference We use whole imported Italian marinated red and yellow peppers to make our famous pepper spread - our "secret ingredient" Our huge selection of rolls are delivered fresh daily We train our staff in the art of sandwich making...your sandwich will truly be made with love Try our famous sandwiches and you will understand why many refer to Lucca as the "Tastiest Little Deli in the World."
- OUR ON-LINE SANDWICH ORDERING FEATURE IS BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! Click on Sandwiches above on website ,http://luccadeli.com/December 2009 marked our 80th Anniversay!New! Soups, hot food and specials of the day!!Grocery , Sandwiches, Catering,
- Payment method:
- check, all major credit cards, master card, visa
- Northwest San Francisco, Marina District
- Delicatessens, Sandwich Shops, Caterers, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Cuisines: Deli, Sandwiches
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Below Average
Posted: 11/8/2007Provided by Citysearch -
Everything i have pigged out on from there is so good, fresh and not too expensive. (side note: all the stuff listed below, i had in one day... but now i go back just for one or two items) The deviled eggs and potato salad have to be at the top of my list, followed by the rare roast beef sandwich, then the ravioli with meat sauce... any of those choices and you'll be going back!
Posted: 9/13/2007Provided by Citysearch -
Im a musician,..made the bay area my home for nearly twenty years..I havent been in the bay area in a decade,..going down to do a show, new band,new cd,new record label..lotsa hoopla..exciting,yeah...but what Im really excited about is going to LUCCA for a proscuitto and provolone sandwich, thier fabulous potato salad and a nice stroll along the marina...I went to bed last night thinking of LUCCA and I couldnt stop salivating...cant wait to get there november 1st...yummy.
Posted: 3/20/2007Provided by Citysearch -
Never again will i want a sandwich from anywhere else. I have been going here for more that seven years and everytime, I am always satisfied. I used to work on Chestnut St. and ever since i have left that neighborhood I have tried to give other places a try but i always come back to Lucca. Nothing compares. Staff is great! Food is Great! Chestnut St is cute. They are the best.
Posted: 6/5/2006Provided by Citysearch -
Lucca is the best sandwich place in the city.They also have a cornucopia of great pastas, sides and homemade dishes along with wine, breads, cheeses, and all the necessary ingredients for a great meal. The staff is wonderful, the selection is outstanding and the food is fresh and deliciosa. Try the Italian special on Acme rosemary.