Laurel Court Restaurant & BarAdd to mybook
Book a Table
- Steep yourself in history and sophistication in this famous hotel dining room.
- Wine list
- Lively crowd
- Online reservations
- General Info:
- Laurel Court Restaurant in San Francisco showcases seasonal menus that are authentically local and innovative. Our Executive Chef has partnered with local farmers for the freshest, seasonal organic produce and free range poultry, eggs, seafood & meats.
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- Fairmont Hotel
- Nob Hill, Northeast San Francisco
- American Restaurants, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Bars, French Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Japanese Restaurants, Bar & Grills, Night Clubs, Asian Restaurants, Restaurants
The Bar is a warm and comfortable place to relax and enjoy a very different wine list - not cheap, but different.\nThe food in the restaurant has definitely improved over the last few months - I stay in the hotel often - it's quality without being too fussy or fancy.\nAnd of course great people watching in the lobby of The Fairmont.\n\n\n\nLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This undiscovered jewel of San Francisco has the best dinner in town. Restaurant Sous Chef Joseph Lake adds a refreshing flair to his perfectly seasoned dishes. The open room is beautifly decorated and crowned by three ornate stained glass ceiling domes. Prices are very reasonable and the Sous Chef will occasionaly make a personal table appearance which always makes the dining experience unique and memorable. The... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch